What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An oddity.. Strawberry Diesel x Grinspoon. These were made by the same person as the Malawi Gold x Grinspoon. It looks like it will grow out of this ..
DSCN0396.JPG

BC LONE WOLF

Ahh okay. I recently placed an order for Mangobiche from Underground Seeds, along with the CG'72, and it sounds like a great sativa from the research ive done. I cant wait to run them
right on brother, those beans should be some pretty fire Sativas, long flowering genotypes.

If one guides from what Franco was saying on their strain hunter venture thru Colombia, he made it seem as Limon Verde and Mango Biche where a specific terpene profile of 2 distinctive phenotype from Old School Colombian Gold aka Santa Marta Gold.

Its gonna be a great ride. Tag me if you start a journal

RobFromTX

right on brother, those beans should be some pretty fire Sativas, long flowering genotypes.

If one guides from what Franco was saying on their strain hunter venture thru Colombia, he made it seem as Limon Verde and Mango Biche where a specific terpene profile of 2 distinctive phenotype from Old School Colombian Gold aka Santa Marta Gold.

Its gonna be a great ride. Tag me if you start a journal

Okay will do. Im running some New Caledonias at the moment, from Ace Seeds, but, unless the wife starts running low on indica and needs me to grow her some more, I believe I'll try to run them next. Indoors ofcourse. I'll keep you updated

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_110603506.jpg
    IMG_20240303_110603506.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 26

RobFromTX

So I placed an order with Underground Seeds for CG'72 and Mango biche over a week ago now, after they said they would update me with tracking, and I haven't heard a single thing back from them. They haven't responded to my email i sent 3 days ago inquiring about my order either. Has anyone here dealt with these guys recently? I mean is this normal behavior for them or did I just get screwed out of $120?

BC LONE WOLF

So I placed an order with Underground Seeds for CG'72 and Mango biche over a week ago now, after they said they would update me with tracking, and I haven't heard a single thing back from them. They haven't responded to my email i sent 3 days ago inquiring about my order either. Has anyone here dealt with these guys recently? I mean is this normal behavior for them or did I just get screwed out of $120?

Hoping for the best for ya mate, it sucks if thats their game. Keep in mind some people are terrible at customer service, but I know the feeling, it sucks.

Rastafarout

Premium user
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Table Mountain Sativa Co? They have some interesting strains but I’m not going spend any $$$ without knowing anything else about them. CL🍀:thank you:
What do you honestly think if it was collected in 1940’s 🤥 , and then crazy prices on top of feminised seed , “from South Africa’s leading landrace expert “. So it says … lol

BC LONE WOLF

IMG_1935.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1939.jpeg

2023 from seed test run of a "SLH" base line, she looked very nice and promising, not the terpenes I was expecting from this one. Oddly enough a second more broad leaf pheno did have the lemon terps and was oily as well...

for the haze connoisseurs; what are you looking for in a Super Lemon Haze?, I am not expert on Haze.

Latest posts

Latest posts