What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

befa

About 100 so far. ~20-25 per lot. 4 runs with 10 still in it. The labels were shuffled so the elimination round is to ideally reduce redundancy of types. There is a metal shop and hardwood one, a sweet flower pedal decay, frankincense and some non sweet fruit leather. One 7up type. I haven't found the really sharp pine I have been looking for, but it's in there. It came out on the male side when crossed to CBH, but not since. Is there any concencus here on what the loudest most piercing fir needle haze line is? Like what came out of the original TSB 5haze packs?
Hey!
I can see the ocimene flowing ;)
The only mint pine needle cup I know of in 5haze was the one sold at the cofe shop l'easy going in Maastricht at the end of 1990.
Otherwise metal haze can offer that; but it will take several runs I think to find what you're looking for and combine it with your Nigerian haze F1 , see in F2 and F3 in nigerian Haze
I'm going to run nigerian haze in F3, reassemble it and take what interests me in F4.

Stoneguru

Hey!
I can see the ocimene flowing ;)
The only mint pine needle cup I know of in 5haze was the one sold at the cofe shop l'easy going in Maastricht at the end of 1990.
Otherwise metal haze can offer that; but it will take several runs I think to find what you're looking for and combine it with your Nigerian haze F1 , see in F2 and F3 in nigerian Haze
I'm going to run nigerian haze in F3, reassemble it and take what interests me in F4.
That hard turn from '90 on exemplifies how a set of qualities can be so buried. Inversely It would stand to reason that it is one right move away from restoration! I get excited everytime someone I encounter someone like you that had that one back then. Unforgettable.

I have had it come full forward 3 times since TSB and each time it was the 5haze of old via Nigerian haze rather than 5haze repros. It's still very rare. less than 1% and counting, but when it comes up it is every bit the nose burning pine haze fuel.

Nigerian Haze was unique in that JJ crossed the NLD male in an original pack strait out to an old pure Sativa. It preserved its potential in a way most others didn't.

The metals, leather, old books, ocimene/frankincense types seem to be more well preserved and locked in over the last few years.

The cut I remember had all of each in one sling with those piercing top notes. The most complex and complete smoking experience I have ever encountered in any cannabis of any type.

I'll have to check out the metal haze when the Nigerian and Alpine projects come together. Is there anyone you'd recommend to follow who is already focusing on that line?

BC LONE WOLF

IMG_3985.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg
IMG_4005.jpeg
IMG_3994.jpeg

IMG_3991.jpeg

Working hard there. Last stretch

befa

That hard turn from '90 on exemplifies how a set of qualities can be so buried. Inversely It would stand to reason that it is one right move away from restoration! I get excited everytime someone I encounter someone like you that had that one back then. Unforgettable.

I have had it come full forward 3 times since TSB and each time it was the 5haze of old via Nigerian haze rather than 5haze repros. It's still very rare. less than 1% and counting, but when it comes up it is every bit the nose burning pine haze fuel.

Nigerian Haze was unique in that JJ crossed the NLD male in an original pack strait out to an old pure Sativa. It preserved its potential in a way most others didn't.

The metals, leather, old books, ocimene/frankincense types seem to be more well preserved and locked in over the last few years.

The cut I remember had all of each in one sling with those piercing top notes. The most complex and complete smoking experience I have ever encountered in any cannabis of any type.

I'll have to check out the metal haze when the Nigerian and Alpine projects come together. Is there anyone you'd recommend to follow who is already focusing on that line?
Hi! A long time friend and I bred NH90 this summer ,he came by today and here's what he found ,cat piss ,Colombian 120 mango male and female (zero heaviness ,you can't sit still ,walking can take you on floating steps ) salted meat (one of my favorites for its warmth, it makes me sweat ;) ), and a solvent pine phenotype which, according to him, becomes very pinene when hardened.
A tasting will be done, I'll give you a feedback, he also took some pictures.
Otherwise metal haze is reproduced by snow higth

befa

( Chemdawg 2012 X Grande réserve hash plant )x Panama (ace seed)
The hash plant will only increase the volume of trichomes and reveal the organoleptic side of your male.
Here are two phenotypes, one with a hash plant orientation and the other Panamanian with a late purple pistil and a pink pistil
I'd like to emphasise here the fantastic tool Ace Seeds have created with their Panamanian, using their males with chem or hash plant will give you a lot of leather, pine, lemon, floral incense, citrus and peppery metal in a very refined way!
You'll find everything from the very narcotic pink pistil to the more elevated and joyful purple pistil (punto rojo) to the citrus metal that lasts a good while on the palate and is almost completely free of heaviness.

SDC14010.JPG
SDC14981.JPG

SDC14990.JPG
SDC14986.JPG
SDC14991.JPG

Dukefarmer

#2r4 Alpine Haze 1.0. Dank wet frankincense soaring wave after wave of energy with no anxiety. Pure energy can be felt bouncing between the solar plexus and crown chakras. That vortex flower shoots through consciousness and those hook leaves pull you to heaven. Everything that the mom is turned up. Still hoping it is among the keeper haze tray label toss.

View attachment 18950923 View attachment 18950916 View attachment 18950917
That looks like some seriously scary weed 🤤 in a good way obviously that 2nd pic kinda looks like a cross on top lol

Stoneguru

That looks like some seriously scary weed 🤤 in a good way obviously that 2nd pic kinda looks like a cross on top lol
Not scary like the old 5haze. That had a high like an acid come on and then cooled off. This is incredibly expansive spirit medicine. Music. It creeps up and put a dip in the hip and slide to the glide go all day and all night with a gentle come down. I've been growing out an experimenting with different hybrids for a couple months and finally finish one of the haze again. joint 1. oh my lord, why do we bother with anything else 😄

Last edited: