Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
N-Haze x O-Haze) x Appalachian Super Skunk
DSCN9346.JPG

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks Nr8tor, I grew the Purple OTH x Thai, and it was very good, but the purple Colombian in it dominates. I got basically very similar Haze-like genes x Thai, and my hands are full with it. I expect some strongly Thai phenos will pop out in the F2 gen with what I have. I think the high I'm looking for is very recessive. If I'm so damned picky, it serves me right that I have to do the work. LOL 🤣 :)

Best Wishes
I liked the OTH x Thai. Purple was easier smoking but muddy from the purple Columbian. The green OTH x Thai could be a scary ride. Cold sweat sort of high. I’ve only got a few. One of the green haze mix. Much more of the purple. I should F2 them for future preservation.

funkyhorse

It is very interesting to grow similar genetics as you guys and to think so different about the same weed is impressive

Purple Haze x Meao Thai probably at F3 phenos all over the place
The Meao Thai pheno is a squat short bush ready one month before the fastest of real thais
PH x T 1 (7).jpeg
PH x T 1 top shot.jpeg

The second Meao Thai leaning pheno made bananas at the end of flowering. Thai weed certainly intersex but I didnt see bananas on any south east asian
Meao Thai banana.jpeg
Meao Thai banana (2).jpeg

This is the Purple haze pheno. I didnt finnish the jar of any of this PH x T crap. This is not happy weed, this is not fun weed. This is not a good sativa
The Purple Haze pheno had very good antifungal and repelent properties, but I am interested in getting high and this plant didnt deliver. I did repro of all this shit I will never grow. I had 2 males, one squat fast "thai" and one Ot1hz male pheno
Oldtimer haze is not colombian and has nothing to do with Colombia. It is from the hippy trail, from the 60s and was made in Sacramento, not in Colombia. It was sourced before any colombian weed made it to Usa
This is not good weed today, high is gone. Maybe end of 60s this shit was good, I dont know
Oldtimer haze is bad breeding stock. Progeny is very unstable and it is not quality weed
PH x T 3 (12).jpeg
PH x T 3 (7).jpeg

Too much illussion and personality culture. No wonder weed is so degraded
It seems you guys smoke the breeder's ego and not the weed
I was so touched and moved when Bushweed released his seed when his best mate kangativa was in jail and Nevil just dead that I decided to support Bushy with such an emotional release.
I am now reading Bushy has more good heart than Lassie
I also read bushweed hypes Mangobiche, your typical sativa CBD. He also hypes Malana Cream which is a charas plant and the buds have no high
NH21 x MM from Bushweed good heart release is your typical sativa CBD. First spliff 30 min high, second spliff 15 min high and third spliff good luck @getting high
We can call this weed Dry Cleaners weed. It is washed, it is rinsed, it is ironed, it is perfumed and the high is gone down the drenage. Weed has been made soap. Gas chamber
It makes sense that a sativa CBD smoker having commercial interests in all this shit hypes another sativa CBD from another illusionist cannamason
Beautiful GKN, is really sexy one with plenty of trichs ;)

Well, dont like talk about that much but CBG finally decided not to share any pure line anymore. Am really so sorry. A few win, most lose I guess.
Best
NH21 x MM Bushweed release sativa CBD
Nh21 x MM 2 (14).jpeg
Nh21 x MM 2 (7).jpeg

Bushweed or whoever made the seed released under his name didnt breed with the hyped Mangobiche, they didnt breed with the hyped Malana Cream, they thought real thais are very long flowering when in fact they flower the same as the rest, it is just the flowering onset what is different and makes them difficult for most people to grow them out of their lat range
Bushy bred with this, it is clearly better quality than any of the sativa CBDs
With 6 months cure it is feel good weed
Laos from Wally. Whoever smoked Laos Mango can have a good representation of this weed but pure Laos cures longer
Why do you call it SuperLaos???
Laos (13).jpeg

It is also interesting what you comment about the GN Thai Stick sourced year 2007 in Nongkhai
I really wonder what they were selecting for in Australia because it is clear they didnt select for high and according to these commercial releases and comments I doubt they know what good thai weed is. They were into sativa CBD hybrids containing indicas
They cared for smells, indoor adaptability and productivity. It is obvious they didnt give a fuck about the high with this grail bullshit
I care for the high and I dont give a fuck about the rest
I smoke weed, I dont smoke anyone's ego
By 2007-2008 the thai stock is mixed, same in Nongkhai or anywhere else in the whole area.
It wasnt mixed with western genetics at that time. Hybridization started later 2013-14
But it was mixed the southern thai pool with the northern thai one.
They have different flowering onsets. The northern one is tropical and the southern equatorial. I am not sure the tropical ones can be grown at the equator. They start flowering below 1130 hours of light. at 1130 the tropical phenos dont show sex
Northern Thai 2008 girl 1, the only creeper weed I have. I hope to find more creepers next season
But from what I have read around, it seems if it is grown by some hyper having commercial interests in all this shit must be good but if it is grown and selected by an amateur who just wants to get high must be garbage right?

Northern Thai 2008 selected girl. She is alive and kicking, she reveg. The tropical phenos survive the winter here, the equatorial thais dont.
N Thai 1 (3).jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Laos from Wally. Whoever smoked Laos Mango can have a good representation of this weed but pure Laos cures longer
Why do you call it SuperLaos???
View attachment 18928696
It is also interesting what you comment about the GN Thai Stick sourced year 2007 in Nongkhai
I really wonder what they were selecting for in Australia because it is clear they didnt select for high and according to these commercial releases and comments I doubt they know what good thai weed is. They were into sativa CBD hybrids containing indicas
They cared for smells, indoor adaptability and productivity. It is obvious they didnt give a fuck about the high with this grail bullshit
I care for the high and I dont give a fuck about the rest
I smoke weed, I dont smoke anyone's ego
By 2007-2008 the thai stock is mixed, same in Nongkhai or anywhere else in the whole area.
It wasnt mixed with western genetics at that time. Hybridization started later 2013-14
But it was mixed the southern thai pool with the northern thai one.
They have different flowering onsets. The northern one is tropical and the southern equatorial. I am not sure the tropical ones can be grown at the equator. They start flowering below 1130 hours of light. at 1130 the tropical phenos dont show sex
Northern Thai 2008 girl 1, the only creeper weed I have. I hope to find more creepers next season
But from what I have read around, it seems if it is grown by some hyper having commercial interests in all this shit must be good but if it is grown and selected by an amateur who just wants to get high must be garbage right?

Northern Thai 2008 selected girl. She is alive and kicking, she reveg. The tropical phenos survive the winter here, the equatorial thais dont.
View attachment 18928697
the name Super laos was just a joke really ,
a bit of a pun about nevil calling everything super ,
so it got called super laos ,
it had nothing to do with nevil though ...

it was sourced by a friend , blb , aka bad lower back ,
who lived , and probably still lives in Udonthani ,
sourced those laos seeds from friends , a family in laos who had bred that particular seed for several generations , i think they meant more than one generation of family ,
he said it was the best sativa he had found at the time ,
so im sure there is some good stuff to be found in there with some selection ,

we all really liked the laos mango , some lovely sticky plants ,
a great smell and high , some were quite strong ,
it became a popular variety around where i live and is still being grown ..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Well...I grew both purple ot1hz x thai and green ot1hz x thai, honestly I didn't like the purple very much, too dominant colombian (obviously if anyone likes this type of colombians it's a fantastic cross), I loved the green , a light in the heart, the weed perfect to accompany psychedelics...
So, in three people we have three different opinions on this strain... and it's normal.... :)

I also have to add that the first time I grew purple ot1hz thai I made a lot of mistakes, I made some f2s and it was much better, but still too "purple ot1haze" dominant...

exoticrobotic

through years I changed my view from "too much indica in amnesia or jackass herrer" to view "too much colombian in it"

my tastes got more gentle and subtle.

hahahahahahhaaa:ROFLMAO:

I have some of these widely touted amazing Corintos from tlt.

Do you have any experience with them and are they typical of Colombians?

What is a typical Colombian high? I have no experience of them

:rasta:

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
typical.. it is not so easy. there are or were red colombians, and some reds were stony and some more cerebral. so typical colombian is kind of simplification.

but most of us agree that colombians usually contain some portion of cbd. thus there are those relaxing sedation properties.

this guy knows a lot about colombians:

When I smoke colombians I feel a lil heavy in my eyes, may be some cbd? Ill order some mangobiche thc/cbd profiles soon I hope to know better

I have to agree with him.

also my bro @flower~power told me:

flower~power said:
In the 70s specifically 1976, 1977 , 1978 & 1979 when I was a young sprite we were getting Colombian regularly on the East Coast and it came in various shades of gold brown and red and dark brown sometimes it was good, sometimes it was incredible , but it was always the best, effects were heavy and narcotic after while

if I can compare haze which is colombian dom, and the one which is thai dom. I choose thai dom for sure.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have some of these widely touted amazing Corintos from tlt.

:rasta:

TLT Corinto Effects: devastating, long lasting, psychoactive

////

thats something I would like to avoid in my sativas. I can devastate myself with diesel or kush... and dont have to grow something 115 days of flowering.

@StickyBandit grows some now, so I am very curious about his description of effects.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
@funkyhorse, sorry to hear your bad experiences. I’ve grown a number of OT’s both pure and in F1 crosses. I do have a number of the purple OTH x Meao Thai at F3 but have not explored those to be honest. I have personally not seen any intersex in pure or F1. My opinion of the purple side of OTH is that it is dreamier, muddier and more introspective. I prefer green, but that doesn’t mean I won’t explore the purple from time to time. The good green OT is electric and caffeinated. I’ve had dreamier (perhaps CBD effect) pure green and it is not my favorite.

I’m not sure about smoking ego. When these seeds were released, I hadn’t really even heard of dubi or of Ace. Wasn’t any ego to be had if I recall. I’d certainly like to try out some of the work from Kanga, Bushy, etc. Not something I have had the chance to do yet…but hope for many more years of growing and exploring the plant…so perhaps in the future.

exoticrobotic

@StickyBandit grows some now, so I am very curious about his description of effects.

And blondie too.

thats something I would like to avoid in my sativas. I can devastate myself with diesel or kush

Sure. It's nice to have a wide and diverse palette with which to paint with.

Soon i will be 🎨🖌️

For sativas, i love giggly up, cartoony bliss weed.

But i also love me some trippy all encompassing/devastating weed too 💕

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@funkyhorse, sorry to hear your bad experiences. I’ve grown a number of OT’s both pure and in F1 crosses. I do have a number of the purple OTH x Meao Thai at F3 but have not explored those to be honest. I have personally not seen any intersex in pure or F1. My opinion of the purple side of OTH is that it is dreamier, muddier and more introspective. I prefer green, but that doesn’t mean I won’t explore the purple from time to time. I’m not sure about smoking ego. When these seeds were released, I hadn’t really even heard of dubi or of Ace. Wasn’t any ego to be had if I recall. I’d certainly like to try out some of the work from Kanga, Bushy, etc. Not something I have had the chance to do yet…but hope for many more years of growing and exploring the plant…so perhaps in the future.
difference in experience is given by quality of grow.

you plants are happy, you know your climate and you know what exactly to do. your results are fabulous.

on the other hand at that "guy with bad experiences" we can see tortured and poorly grown plants... of course it is bad experience then...

experience doesnt depend only on genetics but also on how it is grown.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
And blondie too.

Sure. It's nice to have a wide and diverse palette with which to paint with.

Soon i will be 🎨🖌️

For sativas, i love giggly up, cartoony bliss weed.

But i also love me some trippy all encompassing/devastating weed too 💕
I like clear electric trippy weed, and with that special quality that with every toke you get higher... more devastating it is, less psychoactive it is, less high I am. when I am devastated, I feel devastated and not high or trippy.

thats why I am growing zamal x oaxacan, and not any colombian, which I have full stock of various colombians.

I was told zamal x oaxacan is flying mind stuff, with some electric potency to it! electric!

but maybe Corinto will surprise and they will not be any sedation.

I agreed with many sativa lovers and there is not more disappointing thing on growing long flowering sativas then get stony sedation effect from it.

but of course, I am sure there are people who like this kind of effect at sativas. I have no problem with it.