What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Purple Drops x Oaxacan
IMG_20221208_155150.jpg
IMG_20221208_155201.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221208_155150.jpg
    IMG_20221208_155150.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 26

TheDarkStorm

Do you know the true story behind "long time weed"? (I do not)

Well, I must warn you, sativas (especially extreme nlds) could intoxicate you to the point of pushing you to seek "the grail", the best, without ever finding it... LOL

Nah, You can do this reasoning with superskunk, not with a landrace, otherwise you would miss most of the nuances...

Plus I already have more seeds than I will ever grow but like many others here I can't stop getting more...
It's a real addiction....
Grover got the seeds for that out of Jamaican import in the uk.....if you knew were to look you could find some good Jamaican import in the uk....Probably still can....some of the guys were importing it themselves from there

iTarzan

Wow the last 3 posts flashed some fantastic buds.

Harvestreaper they both look similar, similarly deadly. Puff, puff pass please.

Darkstorm that plant looks like a cannabis Chinese New Year dragon. It literally has a dragon head and nice buds.

Willydread did you plan this harvest for the holidays? Because you got colors everywhere. What a pretty grow.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Wow the last 3 posts flashed some fantastic buds.

Harvestreaper they both look similar, similarly deadly. Puff, puff pass please.

Darkstorm that plant looks like a cannabis Chinese New Year dragon. It literally has a dragon head and nice buds.

Willydread did you plan this harvest for the holidays? Because you got colors everywhere. What a pretty grow.
Thanks, i HOPE to harvest all for Xmas :biggrin:,
Pretty buds you have there!
I took a small seedling of thai that had hermed, and tried to make some kind of cob, hopefully I can forget about it for a few months....

Cerebralfluid

Cool structure JLB x JBM not sure which number didn't check tag there are 21 females left not sure how i got that many out of 37 seeds
only 14 males killed one "female" cause it was expressing heavy intersex traits
0F7C6203-C834-4A87-82B1-33D4FE199057.jpeg

Puna jam 5 smelling lovely like spicy sandalwood and leather with notes of rotting guavas
6314A5FD-EA6A-4574-A8B2-0B17687BA8DD.png

Sasquatch x malawi
ED063DE4-8EDF-42D2-8FB9-12A1D3325F90.png

Ukhrul starting to show a tiny amount of resin now at 9 weeks
487C909E-ABF7-4702-ABE6-F34A365F8524.jpeg