What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

mandala is on seasonal break

seedbay or realGorilla Its everybodys default source here on ICMag

mandala and cannapot are friends of Ic mag as well... Its depends who has what... when

realgorilla just got in a bunch of the green mtn stuff Listed under ACE ....Thats good to see!

Thanks vermontman for clearing that up about the hawaiian

I take it the 'banana bud" in the pineapple mulanji is also Hawaiian Sativa Federation ?

Hey, thats good news.....

Thank you HG
And yes Pineapple Banana bud is Federation Hawaiian Sativa by Mulanje. There are a lot of brilliant breeders up in the Vancouver area.
And many wonderful strains come from there from their breeding efforts.
Its letting the Oaxaca expressions through....can see in the monster buds in that Mtn Gold:plant grow:

Its sort of a miracle to bring something like that Oaxacan back to life

Glad to hear youre making a few more packs!:smokeit:

Koondense

Veteran
NH21 x MM F2 by ojd

ojd NHxMM F2 b.jpg

Happy weekend :)

Attachments

• ojd NHxMM F2.jpg
    ojd NHxMM F2.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 32

JohnnyChicago

That is worthy advice and Exactly the same advice he gave me all the way back in 2004 when I emailed him about the Haze & he recommended using it as a breeding tool & his ~exact~ words were “cross it with your favorite plants and you’ll be surprised with the results !“ can you imagine Mac1/OHaze ?? Here’s some OHaze seeds & MAC 1 Mother plants just bursting with cuts to be taken & cloned View attachment 18720651 View attachment 18720652 View attachment 18720653

How could I forget to recommend the Pan-o-Haze that I have been praising for years in this thread and forum section. Could be exactly what you are looking for, if you want a 100% sativa and loved the Original haze like you did.

Below the clone I am keeping since 2016.

After 10 month of cure :witch:
panohaze10mcure1.jpg

JohnnyChicago

i like this Pan o Haze s look. absolutely classy looking. 70s reminder

Would preffere a Snowhighs Panama x Oltimershaze..
I mean flower poeer searches sa strooooooooong weed, of ultimate power

I am not informed about their work.
Why is their Panama Haze so much more potent than the others?

And I did understand what Flower-Power asked. That is why in the RUST thread, I do recommend to try Pan-o-Haze v2. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts