What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

MULANJE X BIG SUR HOLY WEED TESTER
11 weeks flower coming down today!
I will not be running this one because the amount of herms on her sisters
Though she is clean.

MULANJE X BIG SUR HOLY WEED 005.JPG
MULANJE X BIG SUR HOLY WEED 007.JPG
MULANJE X BIG SUR HOLY WEED 011.JPG

MULANJE X BIG SUR HOLY WEED 002.JPG

Ncali

Veteran
Original Haze, badly grown indoors but still my favorite smoke.
I find it funny that most my friends are indica lovers but they all love OH's uplifting effect. Spring in winter :)

In flower

Harvested

Cheers

I have a similar group of friends. If i give them a hazey bud, or they see it in the jar, theyll certainly be uninterested or unenthusiastic. Same bud put in a joint or already packed in a bowl "Man what's that, I love it"

Go figure. Aesthetics have thier role in all human consumtion I suppose. The standard of canna-beauty has been heavily skewed for many decades....

Volcanna

Veteran
I imagine regular seeds? Fems came out later, probably.
Gotta get a pack or two before they're gone forever.
Your Thai dom bud looks dangerous :)

Cheers
Yep, from a pack of regs. I’d definitely suggest getting a pack. I’m sure they are even better now with a decade more of selections.

funkyhorse

This is (Lemon Thai x THH) x CG72
All crosses with Lemon Thai made with this CG72 male or the Seedsman Hz seed brought progeny with bananas
After 17 weeks she is showing bananas too. I thought the Seedsman Hz males were the cause
I will smoke and vape her anyway, bananas or not
Lt x thh x cg72 (5).jpeg

This is Senegal Haze x (Seedsman Haze x OHz90)
The only hermie free plant out of 3. She had aphids, white fly and red mites making a festival on her, she didnt mind at all and grew no problem
Very productive, crazy tall plant grown from seed 11/13 indoors in a 5 liter pot. 110 days since first pistil shown
Beautiful foxtails buds, I have a clone at the greenhouse, I wonder how it will develop outdoors, if it will make same kind of foxtails/fenotrigo
Lowers
Senegal haze 2.jpeg
Senegal haze 2 (2).jpeg

Both are enjoying their last day outdoors, some fresh air and a little bit of sun and rain before the chop

Have a nice week everybody

Attachments

• Senegal haze 2 (4).jpeg
    Senegal haze 2 (4).jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20

Goodherb

So beautiful, very beautiful, what about the smell? :)

Not as great as Destroyer x Original Haze (PCK) V2 , I reckon !?

This is the one that ,lift those three unsuspected mainly "modern strains tokers" at the bus stop , in what I calls the " Sativa/Haze's zone !
Funny story/episode , Johnny !