What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GreenAndFast

Now that's the type of frost that I can get on board with man. Well done. Excellent looking flowers. Hopefully they will be pretty mind bending. Smells?

GreenAndFast

When I call something daytime smoke all I mean is it doesn't put me to sleep. My lifestyle allows me to get as high as I want when ever I want. If a strain gets someone too high to work that could be very desirable for some people to smoke all day.

Yeah that would be me 😁 but I would still be able to work 😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that's the type of frost that I can get on board with man. Well done. Excellent looking flowers. Hopefully they will be pretty mind bending. Smells?

It’s got a sweet floral minty lemony type of smell … i’m going to make extractions out of the bulk of that bag & it’s going to be ⭐️ star 💥 crashing!

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
HARVEST TIME!
ACE SEEDS!
Plants

GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 011.JPG
GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 019.JPG
GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 025.JPG
GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 039.JPG
GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 139.JPG
GRAPE CLONE AND MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG

vermontman

She Was Super Silver Haze gone, but not forgotten ..the Cambodian/Molokai is current :dancer:

Awesome!
The best strains are from days gone by, so grow your seeds! keep them as close to the old world strains as you can and enjoy some of the best nature has had to offer.
I really down deep wish we could go back to the days where all there was were landrace strains of sativa. But we are here now, so I just make the best of all of it, as I tell myself!
So grow on everyone!
Just my humble opinion.

vermontman

I have to say your Green Mountain Grape looks extraordinary:bow:
Thank you FP!
greatly appreciated!
I am really excited with GMG The Cerebral potency of the Oaxacan And the light floatiness of the Nepali sativa and the grounding power of the Mendo just combine so wonderfully. And the fragrance! I wish I could hand out scratch and sniff cards or hell even samples!

vermontman

My nose is stuck to the screen and I seem to have gone cross eyed. Amazing flowers VM and FP!!

Thank you U H N/8!
My house is now full of Grape musk herb.
I really hope people will try this one, she will not disappoint, In early bloom, mold resistance, fragrance, production, and superior quality high.

GreenAndFast

Awesome!
The best strains are from days gone by, so grow your seeds! keep them as close to the old world strains as you can and enjoy some of the best nature has had to offer.
I really down deep wish we could go back to the days where all there was were landrace strains of sativa. But we are here now, so I just make the best of all of it, as I tell myself!
So grow on everyone!
Just my humble opinion.

Me too, so many more interesting smells and effects with the old school stuff I'm noticing. The real seed company have been a bit of a staple in my tent for the last 3 years.