What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the entire line up as of yesterday they are completely out of control I certainly didn’t expect them to get this big it’s a testament to the seed
22559524-8228-4DE6-BA4E-8A1C98875AF1.jpeg

harvestreaper

Veteran
Oh I just looked them up very nice the Mango Thai especially looks special. Does that tend to throw male flowers at all?

thats a cross in the pic ,,mango thai x "headhunter" which was nanan bouclou x uhkrul ,,,the mango thai females were rock solid even under extreme stress no hermis ,,,but both the males i used both produced female flowers,,, out of an offspring test i found again rock solid females and a full blown hermi but that was in the f2s

olday

Veteran
Here’s the entire line up as of yesterday they are completely out of control I certainly didn’t expect them to get this big it’s a testament to the seed

Those look way better than my hedges, the breeze must smell amazing.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look way better than my hedges, the breeze must smell amazing.
They do smell amazing but they’re really brittle the trunks are “too fat”fat & the bags too small …I don’t know what I’m gonna do with them

olday

Veteran
9 fingered leaf. Super Malawi haze.

Thai X Panama from Ace.

Old mango

Is this your first run of the Thai x Panama - if not any tips are welcome as I have my first one in about week 4 of veg, topped a couple of days ago and getting ready to up pot for flower.

GreenAndFast

Is this your first run of the Thai x Panama - if not any tips are welcome as I have my first one in about week 4 of veg, topped a couple of days ago and getting ready to up pot for flower.

Yes mate my first run with them. Seem pretty manageable so far. No crazy stretch. Been vegged in my window sill for a few weeks then straight into my tent which is on 11/13 👍

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
54196B00-EA0B-4DF4-9580-C9BF1473E79C.jpeg
Nevils Haze x C5 Mango ( from Wallyduck ) flanked by Cambodian x Molokai on either side ( created by Ledo5 )
64DF55E3-6181-4BB0-9C0F-106A83CB33EB.jpeg