What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Grover Sativa

'Perfect Thai" male

'Perfect Thai" male

Pure Thai male (Meow)

Superb structure and frame
Great, sturdy branches
Awesome Vigour
Stinking (for a Thai, anyway...)
Under a magnifying glass you see he is entirely covered in a fluffy blanket of resinous balls, even in veg. Shocking!

I wood

I agree with maha on oaxacan.
o haze x oaxacan, never seen such resiny stems before.
Sure, probably not going to be much of a yielder but early samples sat me down for a while to think.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
seems like great cross. when somebody says oaxacan. I am in :D

Thanks MAHA! :)

So far i really like the cross, smell and resin production is full on the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 side on this Plant, sweet/sour lemony 7UP like. The SKULL really has boosted the vigor on this Plant for sure. I like that the SKULL also gave this Plant robust woody stems, the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 has pretty floppy stems on it's own. The best thing is, it's a regular cross, and so far no nanners. :dancer:

numide

Veteran
Kerala RSC

Kerala RSC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have never seen so many images of original haze and related crosses like this period ... for someone like me it is simply fantastic !!!

meizzwang

some updated pics of parvati x Kerala. this is what I mean by over-exaggerated buds! Neither of the parents produced anything this ridiculous:
50544244488_1800d6f302_c.jpg

50544246373_ddf43c825f_c.jpg

From left to right: Durban x Nanda Devi (which looks and smells exactly like Durban but with bigger bracts), parvati x kerala (a smaller, lower yielding seedling), and in the background, still preflowering is Kumaoni x manipuri. That plant started preflowering in mid October, so it probably won't finish until January or February! It's about 3 meters tall:
50545124077_8a94a5c22d_c.jpg

Another shot of the same plants, different angle:
50544980101_ee99987405_c.jpg

And then one last shot of my most beautiful parvati x kerala plant:
50544257938_66b305ec90_c.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
My ultimate lady lately, sativa all the way 20 weeks, Santa Marta Colombian, Kiona cut.
View Image

Wow Gorgeous , Love your style always Rockin something I’d love in my Jar

What does she Smoke like ? Effects Taste smells

I’d love to see more pics if possible , Dry and full plant

Great to see these Genetics being spread and preserved

1luvbigherb

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks MAHA! :)

So far i really like the cross, smell and resin production is full on the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 side on this Plant, sweet/sour lemony 7UP like. The SKULL really has boosted the vigor on this Plant for sure. I like that the SKULL also gave this Plant robust woody stems, the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 has pretty floppy stems on it's own. The best thing is, it's a regular cross, and so far no nanners. :dancer:

I love those terps.. thats great it is clean. keep it up.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I love those terps.. thats great it is clean. keep it up.

Thanks man! :)

I just looked through some pictures of the Oaxaca'79SKULL male i've used for the double Oaxaca'79 cross.

(all the same male, just topped)
picture.php

I think it's good visible from which side my double Oaxaca'79 girl got her Jack and the beanstalk stature. The CBG Oaxaca'79S1 had a pretty different look. But smell is full on the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 side, you know that smell from Mextiza. :D

picture.php

meizzwang

yeah, I have to say Randy, very beautiful, great job!!!!

About 11 years ago, I got 2 malawi gold seeds from Afropips to pop out of a 10 pack. they were old seeds and they were the very last of what were available before they closed the doors. both of the seeds turned out to be female: there was one relatively early flowering (finished late November) and another that rotted out in February before it fully flowered.

Anyways, since I had no males, the next best thing that could be done is to cross this with my punto rojo male, and surprisingly, that turned out to be a really good cross!

I ended up crossing the early malawi gold with my punto rojo, and most of the resulting females smelled like the regular, spicy punto rojo! The bracts look like punto rojo, but the structure is a little different. Long story short, this female below was an anomaly: it smells spicy sweet with a strong background of the candy Pez! The incredible sweet smell comes from punto rojo and is very uncommon, only one punto rojo plant out of dozens this year have that smell!

My favorite primary landrace hybrid this year, malawi gold(Afropips, early pheno) x BSC's punto rojo:
50547184478_588a38f53e_c.jpg

really long, beautiful buds! Structure is really pretty:
50547182318_eaf90f1101_c.jpg

50548054982_437f03285e_c.jpg

50548048532_65891377a9_c.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts