What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just tossed these into the flower room. They are Nepali rukum and Bhutanese Thimphu. Not sure what's what. I call them Sherpa#1 and #2. Hope you guys don't mind if I share what happens here with RUST gang.

VanVulpen

Veteran
I think it is really cool to see Mr. VanVulpen again and still kicking. nice! :D

It feels awesome to be back and kicking, mate!
A big thank you for all that reputation you guys laid on me, it's only partially deserved as it was in a grower friend's greenhouse that I've secured the sunniest spot last spring and besides that it came with a hefty electricity bill from a small heater that was on throughout the winter, also on my friend's account...
I've came to the conclusion that besides growing marijuana one should master the art of growing friends into growers too, I've nursed a couple of them myself and is very rewarding to share thoughts and weed with like minded folks, don't you agree?
I've been away from the forums mostly because I didn't grew nothing myself for a few years, job commitments and such, but now with the economy shutting down I'm gonna try to make the best of it and get back in the mountains and growing sativas.
I hope that I can make use of a better and sunnier greenhouse this season, got my bid on a Hartley Botanical which are state of the art greenhouses in UK and, fingers crossed, I can pursue my old time attempts at force flowering just past the summer solstice.
I've got most of my genetics from ACE, although I still have to add their Honduras, the description and reports from fellow icmagers sound too good to be true... I'm on the lookout for a stimulating and positive day time smoke and Honduras just seems to fit the bill but then again I'm open to suggestions!
All the best to you all!
VV

Limeygreen

Veteran
Your zamal x thai x haze are their own legendary status VanVulpen, hope to see the gold you find in the hills for many years to come.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
After five years buying at dispensaries I finally found a really pure sativa. “Somali Taxi Ride” by Rare Dankness in Denver. It’s Malawi x Haze/Trainwreck.

Very pure sativa. No indica stone to it. Smells mostly like Trainwreck, with a lemony fuel pungency, but also a soft chocolate smell that reminds me of Thai.

I will keep this stuff around for special occasions. It’s rare to find Sativa this pure on the market.

Attachments

• 5AC0EFDF-DB77-4BF0-A0E9-49345B870F49.jpg
    5AC0EFDF-DB77-4BF0-A0E9-49345B870F49.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 20
  • C71F331F-ECB9-46BD-9A48-1C2444B2A59E.jpg
    C71F331F-ECB9-46BD-9A48-1C2444B2A59E.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 18

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
After five years buying at dispensaries I finally found a really pure sativa. “Somali Taxi Ride” by Rare Dankness in Denver. It’s Malawi x Haze/Trainwreck.

Very pure sativa. No indica stone to it. Smells mostly like Trainwreck, with a lemony fuel pungency, but also a soft chocolate smell that reminds me of Thai.

I will keep this stuff around for special occasions. It’s rare to find Sativa this pure on the market.

looks great bro. yeah his trainwreck x nh is very sativa dom. I would just correct you mother is not malawi, but NL5hazexmalawi, cut from tha docta. I have itching to buy rd´s cambodian x neville´s wreck :D it should be fire. I always stated this guy has nose for special males, I was growing seeds from him when he was just moonshine seeds here on seedbay, long before rare dankness..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
8 years ago I bought Neville´s wreck F2s, from seedbay of course :D and made some F3s, sent some of them to my Argentinian friend blan-k-flor, known narrow leaf lover, and he selected cut from those beans, he raves about it :D he is growing it this season, I hope he is all right and will show us pics of matured plant.. here is like it looks like in early flowering. https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=82352&pictureid=2008619 and here is thread about tw x nh from moonshine: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=173721

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hey VanVulpen, good to see you post again.
Here is an F2 from the Zamal/Thai/Haze seeds you sent me. 18 weeks but worth it. Thanks bro!
picture.php

ngakpa

Veteran
Lao landrace Sativa, February 2020, 16° N, Southern Laos, around a major centre of production of some of the best "Thai" - a lot of the annual "Gold" harvest comes from here

Lao seeds from Bolikhamsai (Bolikhamxay), the major centre of "Thai" production - February harvest, sown September

leaves on a Lao village plant, northern Laos, June 2019 - n.b. the chillis

Samson4

Veteran
Looks good Samson. Will those finish before summer?

Hey Dirtyboy, the Morta Mortal might. The thai82 pushes out buds continuously so it doesn't really finish all at once. I have no doubt that the haze will not finish in time. I only hope she will give me some nice seeds.

Zomboy

Veteran
looks great bro. yeah his trainwreck x nh is very sativa dom. I would just correct you mother is not malawi, but NL5hazexmalawi, cut from tha docta. I have itching to buy rd´s cambodian x neville´s wreck :D it should be fire. I always stated this guy has nose for special males, I was growing seeds from him when he was just moonshine seeds here on seedbay, long before rare dankness..

Ive been eyeing that one too, Scavengers Daughter. Sounds good

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
after my experience with Mekong area variety hybrids with haze, namely thaihaze x skunk and laos x mango haze. I am pretty sure, its fire.. flying high they say... sooo high! dont get to close to the source of eternal fire though, or you will end like Icarus.. my favorite thai haze, trainwreck/chocthai x tom hill haze
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Haze
View Image

Thai82
View Image
View Image

Thai82 fruity pheno
View Image

Morta Mortal
View Image

Your garden looks amazing. I wish I didn't have to Quit growing outdoors 2 years ago. If my state ever Legalizes then I'm gonna fill my entire backyard Full of cannabis. Back in 2011 through 2017 I was able to grow back yard full of green but then it started to smell way too much and I had to quit outside. Im still inside though.🙂

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres my BONSAI sativa that is in only 2 inches of soil. Around 7-8 weeks flowering, indoors, under a 230 watt cob led lamp, grown in fox farm ocean forest soil.

Next plan Is to revegetate the bottom half when its done flowering on the top half.

picture.php

picture.php

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
attachment.php

Durban x (AutoExtreme x Kerala)
This is her first reveg. It was spontaneous and unexpected since I had cut it under the cotyledon's level (usually they don't reveg if you cut them that low, so I was proven wrong by this gal, clearly her reveg sense was stimulated by the Kerala even if in male line). I still have mixed feelings about this cross.
day 30 of 12/12 50W COB LED, 250W HPS , soil, nutes.

attachment.php

Grandma Kerala (from The Real Seed Co.) clones on her 4rth reveg.
14/10 150W UFO + 50W COB LED, soil, nutes.

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Nevil's grail... & OHz

Nevil's grail... & OHz

hello,
here two of the grail project..

NHz x MML - Nevils Haze x Mullum long flowering
picture.php

NHz x NHz
picture.php

O-Haze 90' Punto Rojo pheno'