What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Ponderosa

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

i want

i want

Today I find out that my Luang Prabang likes the South-Germany GH.
1.No mold.
2.Only a few hermie bananas,no problem.
3.The big fan leaves turning yellow,easy to take them down.
4.The soil is Plagron light mix and I give only rainwater the whole time.
5.One of the best grower worldwide @MadMac told me it could be a haze like strain.
6.And the best.EVERYTHING what is new growing now the stam,1 finger leaves and calyses are FULL with trichomes!

View Image View Image View Image

gorgeous cultivar

D

DNM1

Christiania Seedbank

Christiania Seedbank

Baba G (African Sativa IBL x Afghani 00 F1)
Jazz Plant (African Sativa IBL)
fems
:)

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
D

DNM1

2x Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds
1xKA5H Ace Seeds
1xZamaldelica Ace Seeds

Attachments

• IMG_3336.jpg
    IMG_3336.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 15
D

DNM1

Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

Attachments

• IMG_4055.jpg
    IMG_4055.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4025.jpg
    IMG_4025.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 18
D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

Buds Sativa phenos 1 and 2

Attachments

• La Gina è più timida ed è rimasta indietro...
    La Gina è più timida ed è rimasta indietro...
    58.1 KB · Views: 35

LostTribe

Premium user
Just to clear things up, Koondense is a friend and a lucky owner of Pan-o-Haze f1 seeds. And I wish him to find a pink pheno even better than mine!

(Sorry for the pic posted the wrong way)
View Image

So you found one that will go pink indoor? Is the Mother the Panama and if so did she exhibit same pink pistils inside?

When I asked Dubi he told me it probably would only happen outdoors. What light do you have them under?

Nice
LT

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Dawn Patrol they look really nice whos lines that pr is it something you collected along the way[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Kerry in the morning

Kerry in the morning

attachment.php

My 3y.o. mother Kerala (RSC) one week seeded with CBG Durban and nuteburned (just a little too much P).
Creeper pheno CBG Durban mother in the back (also seeded and nuteburned)

I am currently maintaining a clone mother line of the RSC Kerala until I am either done developing the male line (which is currently hosted by the DP Auto Extreme*Kerala and the Parvati*Kerala crosses I made earlier last year) but really I am hoping that some one sends me some Keralan male pollen by mail (male by mail lol) at some point.

At the same time I can't wait to see what comes out of the Kerry*Durban cross in the picture. This cross was "accidental" as the purpose of this seed run is to bakcup the Durban cultivar gene pool. It's my first Transcontinental Landrace NLDT Cross :biggrin: I wonder what the Carrot*Aniseed aromas cross will yield in the F1:chin:

P.S. Did I metnion I recently realised Sativas must be cats? They LOVE to grow in the cardboard boxes I am hosting them in rn. #fuckplasticpots#satscats
:dance013:
P.P.S the Kerala and the Durban mothers are currently growing in plastic pots, but the seedlings and the crosses from the previous run totally LOVED the cardboard.

Attachments

• kerry.jpg
    kerry.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 17

JohnnyChicago

So you found one that will go pink indoor? Is the Mother the Panama and if so did she exhibit same pink pistils inside?

When I asked Dubi he told me it probably would only happen outdoors. What light do you have them under?

Nice
LT

Yes indoor, also with very high temps. (the plant on the pic was suffering from too high temps)
Panama is the mother and it is a punto rojo pheno.

And Dubi was wrong :)

I'm using 315w CMH, 240w 3000k/660nm QB and 2x15w true UV-B.

herbgreen

Veteran
Yes indoor, also with very high temps. (the plant on the pic was suffering from too high temps)
Panama is the mother and it is a punto rojo pheno.

What you might be seeing is probably from the panama 1974

Some descriptions include punto rojo but the ACE site has down as 3 panama strains

PANAMA ACE:

2 generations of Panama 74 x Panama Red Hair
1 generation of Panama 74 / Red Hair F2 x 3 males Panama Network of third line different
4 generations of this triad plus and voila (current seeds of Panama ACE for sale in regular and feminized)

Ace did release something from a tropical panama line It was a purple line Hopefully a stable panama74 line will be released to public @ some point

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
It's 4:20 02/04/2020 76 days until 420-ception

It's 4:20 02/04/2020 76 days until 420-ception

attachment.php

Neophytes, the 4 seedlings hanging around an undying Kerala*(AutoExtreme*Kerala) are also of the same cross, I just uprooted the previous plants (except the one in the picture) and replanted the sprouts in the same place.
The same I did with the new Destroyer F2 seedlings (sprouting from the right side of the box, you can even see the imaginary discrimination line marked on the box) except that they replace the Parvati*Kerala from the previous run.
They're currently under 250W HPS (evening) and 50W 3500K LED COB (mornings) @ total 11/13 photoperiod.

Attachments

• neophytes.jpg
    neophytes.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 15
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze

Attachments

• IMG_4412.jpg
    IMG_4412.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4662.jpg
    IMG_4662.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 11

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Dawn Patrol they look really nice whos lines that pr is it something you collected along the way[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

some fine looking oaxacan there dawn ,
nice work man ...

BOEL Oaxacan from RC_Colas

was lucky enough to be gifted some seed from his reproduction and have been working with those beans for some time now.

Thanks for your appreciation. In a world of trichome covered polyhybrids I think it's nice to see what was once considered top shelf smoke grown and experienced again.

people look at these flowers in a bag and reject them. Roll them in a joint and pass them around and nobody is complaining :biggrin:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
BOEL Oaxacan from RC_Colas

was lucky enough to be gifted some seed from his reproduction and have been working with those beans for some time now.

Thanks for your appreciation. In a world of trichome covered polyhybrids I think it's nice to see what was once considered top shelf smoke grown and experienced again.

people look at these flowers in a bag and reject them. Roll them in a joint and pass them around and nobody is complaining :biggrin:

Thanks for the response Dawn Patrol yep a lot of smokers these days go for bag appeal and taste me i only ever cared about the potency type of affect and duration of the affect. Look at the best Thai it has a shit bag appeal yet most if they smoked it would grow it.