• SAM_2895.jpg
    SAM_2895.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_2896.jpg
    SAM_2896.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10
B

beanz

Mauritius x dj bb , low hanging fruit ;) , dense , big yield , big plant , unique

picture.php

lime madness x your mums knickers ....thats if your mums knickers smell like limes .... and stick to your arm hairs
picture.php

picture.php

more fun than you can have in one day ...
picture.php

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Beanz how long this hybrid flowers??

Cause i read somewhere you told that Mauritius goes 200 days.. am interested how
much BB cutted a flowering time..

B

beanz

Beanz how long this hybrid flowers??

Cause i read somewhere you told that Mauritius goes 200 days.. am interested how
much BB cutted a flowering time..
the blueberry cut the flower time by heap , yet the blueberry crossed to purple columbian /a5/thai had little impact in flower time .

I only grew one pheno though , so not a lot to say they'd all be faster flowering ...but clearly faster ones are in them .

the apricot Mauritius , is much longer flower time atm ...yet the Mauritius female I seeded was a faster flowering plant and the Mauritius female seeded with bb was a longer flowering plant .

all typical sativa framework all the plants though , rarely i see a indica /hybrid structure on a sativa hybrid when the female pollinated was a sativa . sativa structure and size always seems to be a heavy trait . where seeding a indica/hybrid with sativa can throw a wide field of framework . ( so I found ) so one trait seems to shine though on sativa x indica /hybrid .( structure ) often flower time is pulled up also , sometimes by little sometimes by a lot ...sometimes not at all .

happy hunting I think they say ;)

( Mauritius came from mustafunk ) I found it one of the nicest sativa too date in pure form, for what I got too see of them ( 4 plants )

MadMac

far beyond driven...
...the other Ko Chang x Thai Stick monster

...the other Ko Chang x Thai Stick monster

hello,
because it's the interesting time...
here the other Ko Chang x Thai Stick fading slowly out...
i did one feeding little too high ec.... and bam burned leaf tip's...
sometimes not easy to grow this long flowering beauties ...
that's why i alway's like to grow them twice... or more...
... what i like is the resin coverage for this landrace and of course the amazing bud structure... she will be a good candidate for the haze...

Ko Chang x Thai Stick @ RC_Colas
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she really need support @ the end... background the other Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

thx
M.

Munson

Veteran
Getting some fresh air

Attachments

• SAM_2906.jpg
    SAM_2906.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_2905.jpg
    SAM_2905.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_2904.jpg
    SAM_2904.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2903.JPG
    SAM_2903.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 14

Organik

Beautiful Laos Munson! And very well grown.
Did you grow it organic?
Is this the same plant as above?
Keep up the great work!

Munson

Veteran
Beautiful Laos Munson! And very well grown.
Did you grow it organic?
Is this the same plant as above?
Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, it is the same plant. I used a sub irrigated planter, recycled soil, worm castings, compost, insect frass, bokashi, fermented plant juice, eggshells, live worms, cover crop of clover and alfalfa, and LAB(lacto bacillus).

harvestreaper

Veteran
looking great @ madmac ,,can really see those thai genetics in this thunk pheno got me thinking what kinda thai sam used in his thunk
picture.php

picture.php

G

I Dont know if ive shared this before some oldtimers haze nearly done, she took over.:tiphat:

Attachments

• ohaze.jpg
    ohaze.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12
B

beanz

white o-haze x a5/thai , mates seed ;) nice dense flowers , lots funk terps happening
picture.php

picture.php

purple old timers x soma nycd
picture.php

t-rex shaping up too , a5/thai x Vietnam black /a5/thai ... the a5/thai has been doing the rounds via karma , bodhi , e.t many others
picture.php

Last edited:
H

hard rain

Hey Beanz, have you grown or smoked the oldtimers x NYCD before? If so , what's she like?
Great pics as usual.:tiphat:

B

beanz

Hey Beanz, have you grown or smoked the oldtimers x NYCD before? If so , what's she like?
Great pics as usual.:tiphat:

no mate , first time round on it , they were fem seeds I made with the only old school soma nycd that germinated ....1 stocky girl , very mexi like .... probably won't get too others as I,m heading back too black lime hybrids .

got a real haze funk too it , semi dense ...but flowers will be heavy when dry .