What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Sunshineinabag

A Chimera 'Lemon Cello (Sweet Skunk)' x Ace 'Green Haze Thai' ...

Finally finished stretching at about 11', and now about three weeks into flower. Never managed to get on top of her feed requirements during the stretch period, as she stacked on a lot more biomass than I was expecting. However, other than the premature yellowing of some of the fan leaves, she looks to be in pretty good shape for the rest of her flowering period.

View Image View Image

Hey canna, how ironic you have a beaut that anyone would be proud of......and her pissed off sibling (I assume) at direct 6 o'clock at about 18 inches max! Lmao! I sense jealously from her!:dance013:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
some thais...

some thais...

hello,
well here some shot's from my thais again...
they all becoming monsters now...#

Ko Chang
picture.php

Hmong Hill thai killer
picture.php

Lemon Thai x O-Haze
picture.php

Lemon Thai x O-Haze
picture.php

another pheno of Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

thai for da fun ;-)
M.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Sorry for OT, just to say, everyone should light up one draw sativa in memory of Nevil...

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Nevil made the impossible possible for many and took extreme risks to do just that...

Forever a cannabis icon!

SCHOENMAKERS (Nevil ): Taken too soon on 30.03.2019. You fought bravely but lost the battle. Know that your dream will live on Nevil and the world will be a better place because of it. Love Vicky, Ian, Carli and family, Cameron and Jordan.

Published in The West Australian on Apr. 2, 2019

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Senegal x THH

Senegal x THH

hello,
well here is a nice Senegal x THH
the THH male passed the resin on stem etc...
very happy with this one...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M.

Sticky Sat

Very nice and promising CG Conradino, i hope light dep will help you finish her... :)

Gorgeous trich action Mac ! :) Not exactly surprising from you... ;)

Breadwizard

I've got a Cree bright white 120w replacement, a cheapo Chinese blurple (I forget the brand and it's not on the bulb), and a LED strip sample from work. Sorry that's not more help, it's a really ghetto setup until I get the space built out more. I plan on switching over to a bunch of Cree lights eventually.

High there,

Which leds are you using. I'm planning to switch from HPS to LED, but I don't know which brand to pick.

Siever

Dog Star

Veteran
Hawaii Sativa... beautifull tropical fruit smell.. strong brancher,looks like it will top
herself natural..

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts