What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

JohnnyChicago

everytime you toke you get higher, not down, and get nice rushes! oh yes!

Same with my party weed :)

This really is the perfect weed for musicians, or better for dj's as you basically never get tired. Sometimes my head feels like a music sampler, trying to split music into 5-6 individual tracks. Music can get so hypnotic with sativas...

Pan-o-Haze, 25days to go
Didn't expect her getting so hungry in her 54L pot...
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
g13 hz z thunks at 8 weeks the fast pheno stinks of sharp pineapple the thai pheno more sour at this time
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bottom pic nanan bouclou x oaxacan also at 8 weeks

B

beanz

sativa land ;) ...first through the door is apricot Mauritius,
picture.php

picture.php

bangi haze , tried this one from reading thai bliss posts and dubi was kind enough to let me have a go at it , cheers guys
picture.php

14/15 foot purple old timers x wifi .....no not a full blood sat ....but never met a 14 foot wifi
picture.php

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Wonder what it would look like if you kept a plant horizontal no topping just keep letting it stretch all the way down the greenhouse Lst style in veg then let it explode vertical flower lol... One of them probiotic top covered bottom res setups.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze males

Tom Hill Haze males

hello,
here some nice shots from the 13 males...
there are really some nice dudes in this round...
first sign of resin on stem... and great smells too...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed ;-)
M.

led05

Chasing The Present
Sketch possable pig .made me vary uncomfortable . I am not one to call. Some one out openly but this was a extreme case . take leave it this is just a heads up and my 2 cents .

I agree, shaaaaddddy.... especially if one takes a minute to go through his postings, date of joining (questionable lull there), etc.....

He sent me a couple of PM's and friend request and I'm like who is this dude..... the 2017 join date is misleading, glad he's gone....

Always be wise and careful team !

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hi all, thsi one was definitely the nicest plant I have grown from the MOX S1 seed. She wasnt the largest plant I have grown by a long stretch but she was special as far as her smoke went.

She was tall, a bit lanky and she had a really beautiful blue colouration with long, spear shaped colas that had a wonderful pine-mint aroma and a really enjoyable, laugh inducing, euphoric high. We used to call this one the " green ecstasy " as it used to make the smoker feel very in love with the world but she was also really strong and was one of those ceiling free sativa types that you would end up as high as a kite and as silly as a goose.

I believe myself that these types are the closest to the old Mullumbimby Madness that I have found in Kangas seed. We found her to be very much like the best home grown old school Oz sativa.

If I ever get around to making an S2 selection from the MOX seed then these types are the ones I will be searching for.

View Image
I can't believe how much this plant looks like my special selected plant from the latest generation of my pollen chucking project.

Bucket-Bong's:
bGz2s9C.jpg

My latest came from a cross with Kali Mist:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The funny thing is, I'll be soon sprouting some Gypsy Thai x Mullumbimby Madness x Neville's Haze. When I tame the ripening date of my selection a bit, I'll likely be crossing it into the children of the mother plant I just posted above.

The aromas of the plant above were sour lemon, sweet and earthy orange, mint, menthol, leather. Reports from patients indicate "really good" weed with a "very uplifting" effect.

ThaiBliss

Night4wings20

Did you find these rare gems in a pack from Seeds of Africa?

The malawi is a 3 way cross of different malawis made by a member here on ICmag.

The Swazi gold is from Seeds of Africa (I think, not 100% sure) but was not found by me, another member here on ICmag kindly gifted me 2 phenos that he found in his Swazi that he grew. Lime pheno and sweet pheno :)

Night4wings20

Here is the Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) for comparison, she is seeded by a Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) male to create P1's for preservation :)
picture.php

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Same with my party weed :)

This really is the perfect weed for musicians, or better for dj's as you basically never get tired. Sometimes my head feels like a music sampler, trying to split music into 5-6 individual tracks. Music can get so hypnotic with sativas...

Pan-o-Haze, 25days to go
Didn't expect her getting so hungry in her 54L pot...
View Image
oh yes, its a fact that entheogens changed western music big time.. instead of bird singing, we have vibrating molecules now :D just that mainstream music of the beatles was changed after they smoked few jays with Bob Dylan :D their music after that was much more creative.. beautiful haze cross Johny!!!