What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I would have to put good herb on the same level as psychedelics. I would not choose to give up either.

Yes, I never throw mud on psychedelics (my idea is that it's all in the head, if you're clean inside, you're clean out), but with a bit of excellent sativa you will not need amphetamines or anything ...

For some time I have got into the habit of smoking late at night, when the children go to sleep ...
It was nice to discover that those small, ugly (but I love them), non-commercial buds could keep me awake until sunrise ...

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hey Willy ! I don't see anything ugly brother ! :) I'm absolutely sure i'd love these delicious looking buds too ! ;)
Thanks brother!
Let's say that they do not have a commercial aspect, but as you know I love the delicate buds sativa ....
However those were small tufts of seasoned zamaldelica, unfortunately already finished ....:grande sorriso:

the_niño

lime madness... couple phenos... doing great in the GH.. zero mold or PM

'toxic'--super greasy/slippery resin. stinking of lime...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

'new girl'--- more of a metallic/lime rind>rotting lime rind thing going on here...
picture.php

picture.php

G

green johny

This year Is without doubt best weathering , thats core :)
If they would Have more Direct sun (Now just about 3-4h), this year can be harvested quite a sativas , on regulár photoperiod North 50

This is previous zamaldelica seeds - gerrits x ace zamaldelica ( bushy pheno3 ) , not stressed , no hermie , no flavour almost haha. Fertilized with 1/2 dosage and half times than others
Give them two weeks if possible
picture.php

Trainwreck x tomhills haze (1) mangocitro bit spicy
picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello sativa lovers

I just want to complete this wonderful thread with this special pheno octopus found in the Baka weed, coming from the Pygmies of Central African Republic, that i'm actually working with.

View Image

All the best
Nice! I had a specimen from a thai cross i made that flowered like thar. Covered in resin and smelled amazing too

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Very nice to see so many northern hemisphere sativa leaning genetics coming in. Great job all!
:tiphat:
I think my Kali Mist cross is going to make it. Weather outlook is good for the next few days, and some buds are looking very close:
picture.php

:dance013:
ThaiBliss

G

green johny

This is the trainwreck / th haze cut , but on outdoor weather guerilla style , not riped at all, nice citrus sprite-like smell , fresh daytime keeper, High Is yet not So strong & Complex as Plant in gh of course. Im smoking gh test And good long lasting :D

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
for da haze lovers ;-)

for da haze lovers ;-)

hello,
wow so many great bud's from everywhere in the world...
happy to contribute some shot's from my haze girls

Tom Hill Haze ... just starting
picture.php

Monkey Haze... background Malawi Gold
picture.php

Malawi Gold and haze#19 x o-haze ... booth are finishing soon
picture.php

haze#19 x o-haze
picture.php

haze#19 x o-haze ... background Mulanje Gold
picture.php

love it
M.

JohnnyChicago

Beautiful plants MadMac, especially the Haze#19 x O-Haze.
Can you give me some infos on the 2 Hazes used in that cross?

Here a few shots of the Pan-o-Haze with the lights off. Pink hairs showing up again after the temps dropped to 19-20°C for 2 nights.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The quality of the images is very bad, sorry, but a part of the calyx of the ot1haze x thai is taking shades of purple...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

green-genes77

Veteran
S.A.G.E. x (Purple Haze x Thai)

S.A.G.E. x (Purple Haze x Thai)

This little plant has proven to be one of the toughest of the season, and we've been blessed with dry, warm weather for most of the Fall thus far. The forecast calls for sun, clouds, and no rain for the next week so it it looks like this rare beauty is going to get a chance to mature! Excited to try this unique hybrid.

picture.php

bestothebest

I want to get some USC Columbian gold 72 but I cannot find a source. Should I wait for someone to get some, or just get my backup, some col-jam from USC?

djimb

Veteran
I want to get some USC Columbian gold 72 but I cannot find a source. Should I wait for someone to get some, or just get my backup, some col-jam from USC?

I haven't been able to find it anywhere but alchimia. If you live outside the US, it's a fine source, but otherwise you might consider ColJam. That's what I ended up doing. Of course the Colombian Gold in ColJam is from 1980, rather than the 72, so it's more likely to be outcrossed, but I guess you have to take what you can get sometimes.

Of course, there are international mail forwarding services, but they would add a sizeable amount to the price of your seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts