What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Lemon Thai

picture.php

archaicatoms

So, I wanted to ask the sativa smoking community if the definition of a "clear headed high" is one that lacks introspection. Is there more to this or is this an incorrect way of looking at this high type? What are your guys thoughts?
🤔

Limeygreen

Veteran
Clear headed to me is lacking the fogginess, you can concentrate, know what you're doing but you feel goofy and intoxicated but you don't feel a cloud. It can still be introspective. Imagine being hammered but you can clearly define your thoughts, you can talk and function normally, but you're still hammered.

oldbootz

Veteran
Some crude 5 point category system is never going to encapsulate all the variety and complex nature of a sativa high, but its better than nothing :)

Som 2

Hello Som 2!
Stellar work! Great to see others preserving cool genetics.
Looking forward to your progress.
Thanks. This thread is the best discussion of sativas I've seen on the internet. When I stumbled across it I knew I had found the place I was supposed to be.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
:biggrin:

Wicked Weed is short for:

Thai x Afghani x Mexican x Burmese x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Purple Bud (Indica) x Cambodian x Brazilian x Indica x Thai x Afghani x Nepalese x Thai x Afghani x Purple Asian (Thai) x Mexican x Indica

Altogether:

Kali Mist (Cambodian) x Congolese x Nepalese x Haze x Thai x Afghani x Mexican x Burmese x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Purple Bud (Indica) x Cambodian x Brazilian x Indica x Thai x Afghani x Nepalese x Thai x Afghani x Purple Asian (Thai) x Mexican x Indica

Those are the ones I remember. Did some inbreeding and backcrossing now and again. I've been spending some decades to get a Thai/S.E. Asian/trippy feel to ripen in a Mediterranean climate at 42 degrees north.

ThaiBliss

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
:biggrin:

Wicked Weed is short for:

Thai x Afghani x Mexican x Burmese x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Purple Bud (Indica) x Cambodian x Brazilian x Indica x Thai x Afghani x Nepalese x Thai x Afghani x Purple Asian (Thai) x Mexican x Indica

Altogether:

Kali Mist (Cambodian) x Congolese x Nepalese x Haze x Thai x Afghani x Mexican x Burmese x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Purple Bud (Indica) x Cambodian x Brazilian x Indica x Thai x Afghani x Nepalese x Thai x Afghani x Purple Asian (Thai) x Mexican x Indica

Those are the ones I remember. Did some inbreeding and backcrossing now and again. I've been spending some decades to get a Thai/S.E. Asian/trippy feel to ripen in a Mediterranean climate at 42 degrees north.

ThaiBliss
Thats crazy bro

archaicatoms

Some crude 5 point category system is never going to encapsulate all the variety and complex nature of a sativa high, but its better than nothing :)

I agree. This is how science is anyway about feelings.

Clear headed to me is lacking the fogginess, you can concentrate, know what you're doing but you feel goofy and intoxicated but you don't feel a cloud. It can still be introspective. Imagine being hammered but you can clearly define your thoughts, you can talk and function normally, but you're still hammered.

Thank you for your clarity:)

Latest posts

Latest posts