What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Jarilla x mexican bagseeds mid 80'
picture.php

same father, different mothers of the same strain, look what a difference in the leaves...
perhaps in 1986 had already begun the hybridization with indica strains?

therevverend

Veteran
Yes I'm certain the hybridization goes back to the mid 70s at least. People think of it as a new thing-a 21st century phenomenon. When I was growing in the mid 90s I had some great sativas but they certainly weren't pure sativa. Finished in 12 weeks.
I think the difference is that even though 100% sativa strains were rare through the 80s and 90s they were still available. Now in 2018 they're finished. They old ma and pa growers have left the business because of the violence and law enforcement. Sad how the legalization movement has come 20 years too late in some ways.

Koondense

Veteran
Not pure sativa but she's got some lovely foxtailing

PCK Green X Panama
picture.php

Meanwhile, Panama X Malawi

picture.php

Shackzilla

picture.php

All three are exactly 8weeks in 12/12, I'm loving the different bud structures.

Cheers

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Well needs must, save the shit now before its really to late. Id be all over repros but its expensive and time consuming and its for love not money. 99% of the worlds population gives no shits, by the time they know about the extinction of true nld cannabis it will be too late.

led05

Chasing The Present

those plants look like perfect re-veg candidates to me...

G

green johny

That beatiful Panama x Malawi on wishlist to try hh

Zamaldelica fem _ ace mother / gerrits
about month at 12/12 150w
starts sweet smelling

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
My god...i am in love....hermosa chica mexicana........

Yes these are some lovely Plants, very robust and pretty easy to handle so far. The germing wasn't so easy on some Seeds, didn't had the power to press out the tap root out of the shell, so i removed some of them from Hand.

The Plant where you can see my finger is my favorite, nice tight internodes, great vigour.

I gave a friend some Seeds from strains i didn't had the time to grow till now. I gave him WhiteS1 x White Fire, he found some nice Plants and we will hold the best of them as mother. Would like to reverse one of the WhiteS1x White Fire Plants with STS and dust a Oaxaca79xOaxaca plant and see what comes out. I also gave him some Cherry Fire Pie OG Seeds from Relentless Genetics, maybe there is also a nice Plant to find. :)

:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill haze crosses

Tom Hill haze crosses

hello,
here are some other thh crosses I've made last year.
very happy with the results :)
but they suffer now from fungus gnats ... terrible
... use neem oil to kill them

Zamal x THH
picture.php

Nev. Haze x THH
picture.php

Senegal x THH
picture.php

O-Haze x Nev. Haze
picture.php

will post finished bud shot's then...