What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
picture.php

ULMW

is this what they mean when they say nevil haze x killer malawi
half of each ? first for me
View Image

Amazing leaf and great result as always Beanz . Thanks for sharing.
I have the A5 and NevilsHaze xNew Killer Malawi in veg now. Leaves on them were also a bit unusual to begin with but now are taking usual shape and form. Lookimg forward to flowerimg time.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Is that the same og mango you've been running for years or do you sort thru new seeds every season?

Same one! Many years.
We grow it indoors and out. Super strong mango haze flavor, right over the top of the original OG from way way back. Headrushes and sometimes paranoia for the first half hour, then soaring high, unless you smoke more then a couple hits.

One bong hit, and the whole room around you instantly changes. One toke during a heated argument, and the problem becomes meaningless and insignificant. Fun takes over.
Ive heard people say, " smoking the bud is like smoking pure rosin
picture.php

picture.php

vermontman

Same one! Many years.
We grow it indoors and out. Super strong mango haze flavor, right over the top of the original OG from way way back. Headrushes and sometimes paranoia for the first half hour, then soaring high, unless you smoke more then a couple hits.

One bong hit, and the whole room around you instantly changes. One toke during a heated argument, and the problem becomes meaningless and insignificant. Fun takes over.
Ive heard people say, " smoking the bud is like smoking pure rosin
View Image

View Image

She sure is purdy!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Manipuri & Senegal lime green pheno'

Senegal
picture.php

Manipuri
picture.php

Ciskei & Zambian Copper coming later ;-)
happy growin'
M.:tiphat:

W

Water-

Senegal
View Image

Manipuri
View Image

Ciskei & Zambian Copper coming later ;-)
happy growin'
M.:tiphat:

Looking forward to seeing your Zambian. There are not many pics of it.

Some of the most psychoactive weed I have ever smoked was in Zambia and it looked like it was going to be ditch weed crap. But it was one of the best highs I have ever had.

Best of luck

JohnnyChicago

I don't know why, but my last batch of the Pan-o-Haze cut is way more energizing and psychedelic than all the previouis ones. Only thing I have changed are the lights (Hps to 4k/3kCMH) that make them ripen 1 weak earlier. On festivals/parties, people do not believe I only smoke pure weed. They think I must have taken hard drugs or at least helped with some alcohol.
Music can get so hypnotizing on this weed and if you do not exaggerate you can stay high for hours and hours till in the morning hours, with no comedown at all.

I love this cut from year to year more
picture.php

Here another Haze cross (pre98BubbaxAWW98)xLMI X Original Haze
picture.php
picture.php

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE PROJECT

{Oaxacan Gold purple line X Nepali}
X Purple Urkle
These are at 5 weeks bloom and the smell is an intensely ripe green grape that have yellowed
with max sugar content or Welch's green grape juice.

Attachments

• OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 031.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 031.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 041.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 041.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 22
  • SLIMER OG
    SLIMER OG
    144.3 KB · Views: 35
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 094.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 094.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 008.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 008.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 19
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 023.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 023.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 048.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 048.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 19
  • OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 085.jpg
    OAXACAN PURP X NEPALI X URKLE 085.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

green-genes77

Veteran
Nepal Jam

Nepal Jam

As we know this originates with Ace Seeds but this iteration came to me courtesy of ThaiBliss. Taken down on November 3rd, it would have been beneficial to give it another two weeks. However at 44 north you take what you can get. What I got was a very nice yield of totally unique sativa flower that has only improved with a 7+ month cure. This is my herb of choice when I want to be mentally productive while high.
picture.php

picture.php

green-genes77

Veteran
Nice one!
I had eyed that strain for a long time since I saw it available from ACE.
How is the smell and flavor?

You know, it's a difficult one to pin down! I have a chunk in front of me right now and the memory of what it was like grown indoors.

First of all, what it isn't: there is a distinct absence of sweet, skunky, or "kushy" elements in the aroma and flavor.

That isn't meant to downplay the fact that this is very smelly, sticky herb. There's just something to it that is unique, almost metallic or maybe more appropriately, a mineral-earth quality. There are elements of citrus in the background but there is a predominant herbal/medicinal/earth profile.

The flavor is sweeter, and I get citrus/mint notes along with a more "old school" spicy herbal flavor. I will note here that the outdoor sample smokes a little rougher than average herb despite the white ash it leaves behind, but is still pleasant and tasty.

Latest posts

Latest posts