What's new

Reverting back to veg

talos4

How long will it take to revert a harvested Silver Haze female plant back to veg, then take clones? The plant now is pretty much stems, but after 4 days under 24/7 I see new little shoots showing. I figured 2 or 3 months before plant would be able to give cuttings? I use LST and strip lower growth, so like I say plant is mostly stems, but new shoots are sprouting

Last edited:
G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

im like 2 1/2 weeks and still nothing. but im under floros

talos4

I'm under floros too, I have a Papaya plant that was harvested I'm reverting back to veg too, but that plant has some leaves still on it, the Haze plant is only green stems with 2 little shoots starting but thats for the whole plant. I was reverting both of these back to veg to use as mothers

Hey Talo,

I have noticed that it takes about 2-3 weeks to revert and then another 2-3 weeks before th explosion of growth.... and it usually is a huge explosion.... Lots of unruly branches that make great clones..

cheers

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Takes me about 3 to 4 weeks to get a clone, just wait it out. The growth will look crazy too, but you will see the diff. between the flower leaves and the veg ones

Latest posts

Latest posts