What's new

Reverse engineering all those bottled nutrient blends

glow

I'm the troll lol! Another internet tough guy power behind the keyboard playa! I'm sure your super tough click, click, click.... Lol have your thread, where you just demoralize everybody who disagrees with you, it's not even a conversation it's just you trying to scold people your a tool keep your thread rolling champ lol... Good luck

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Admin can you delete the posts from where this knob jockey begins throwing the thread off track, veiling important information pertaining to the fact that no one should be using MrBlah's formulas?

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Admin can you delete the posts from where this knob jockey begins throwing the thread off track, veiling important information pertaining to the fact that no one should be using MrBlah's formulas?

I think we've all agreed I need to only use lab analysis.

But you really are the troll in this case.

So just chill bud. Changes don't occur over night.

glow

I think we've all agreed I need to only use lab analysis.

But you really are the troll in this case.

So just chill bud. Changes don't occur over night.

If a troll is someone who posts solid information that demonstrates a salesman is posting seriously bad information that will result in killing plants then yes wow that would make forums a very twisted place indeed yes? What you really mean is that I am highly inconvenient to your cause of cashing in on a largely ignorant market (where formulation is concerned).

In fact, let's not shit ourselves, if anything you are now the troll hiding behind a pseudonym.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement. --- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

So let me clarify. Bubba Maniac is taking the thread off topic, slinging shit and trying to upset me by slinging insults while playing passive aggressive lol. Kind of funny that a new forum member with a mighty 11 posts to his name shows up and starts trying to flame this thread just when you're getting cut to shit isn't it?

You posted (started this thread) with the intent of advertising your business (BTW the admins really should be talking to you about this). You posted utter shite formulas that would result in subpar yields and at worst plant death, as in your AN formula which was completely devoid of micros.

So your entire contribution to the grow community on IC Mag is to use IC Mag as a place to spam your wares and to use IC Mag as a place to exploit growers. What you have posted here to date would only aid IC Mag members to get lower yields while you cash in on IC Mag members.

Yeah the truth can be like a thousand knives can't it? So you get angry and start calling a person on a forum who is posting good information to counter your bad information a "troll" :)

I.e. I, as someone who does understand formulation, pulled you up and exposed your formulas are shite. You now call me a troll.... Haha Dude you are so full of shit it really is sad ...

All I hope is that people who are reading this thread link to it from the multiple forums you have spammed with your dodgy formulas link so people can understand who they are dealing with:) "Chill bud" I'm just fine:tiphat:

Last edited:

MrBungle

Hey guys, how about we stop beating a dead horse.... glow is right these reformulations need to be better, if they are going to serve a purpose.... mister blah admitted his faults and is working on it...

My advice is...If you are trying to sell salts, don't try to sell them to people who want to copy their favorite bottles.. try to sell to the folks who actually make their own nutrient solution... work with folks who are interested.. teach em how to use the programs... how to make concentrates, what salts work together in concentrated solution, and which ones cause precipitates....

throwing up shade only sends folks in the other direction....

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
You mean help someone for free?
I mean why would anyone want help someone else for free?
What good is knowledge if you can not get hard cash for it?:biggrin:
Life is all about the
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:woohoo:
Trolls2.jpg

glow

And in enters the pied piper of prohibition:)

Mr Blah anyway this thread has now officially gone from the sublime to the twisted.

http://blog.manicbotanix.com/wp/reverse-engineering-a-hydroponic-nutrient-with-hydroware-part-1/

A lesson in reverse engineering the right way. Don't say as I never did anything for you. Dev site work in progress and hopefully get it over to the main domain in the next month. Loads of info to add etc etc. Anyway, arguments and insults aside I really hope you do get it right.

hey glow
u still around mate ?

Grant died of broscience overdose I believe. Lots of those pseudo weed nute bros on their brosci death bed. Too many years of hard-core brosci abuse.

On a serious note, does anyone know where I can find something like Mega Crop Part A, but without the toxic levels of Manganese? We're having to add so much calcium to keep the manganese down. Who designs this weed bro shit?

I know some people like the defensive low iq stoner dumbfuck personality caused by smoking 900ppm Mn buds, and love fucking things up with the ridiculous amount of calmag required to counteract toxic Mn levels, but my patients need ferts that produce medical grade cannabis. I'm retiring from the nute game and need a simple clean organic fert that's not toxic in heavy metals (utilizing calcium butyrate and glycine for part B)

"Manganese toxicity can result in a permanent neurological disorder known as manganism with symptoms that include tremors, difficulty walking, and facial muscle spasms. These symptoms are often preceded by other lesser symptoms, including irritability, aggressiveness, and hallucinations. "

Hmm sounds like every" cannabis consultant" I've talked to. You can pick manganese smokers out of a crowd just looking at them,or listening to them talk.

Tomatoesonly

I know some people like the defensive low iq stoner dumbfuck personality caused by smoking 900ppm Mn buds, and love fucking things up with the ridiculous amount of calmag required to counteract toxic Mn levels, but my patients need ferts that produce medical grade cannabis. I'm retiring from the nute game and need a simple clean organic fert that's not toxic in heavy metals (utilizing calcium butyrate and glycine for part B)

"Manganese toxicity can result in a permanent neurological disorder known as manganism with symptoms that include tremors, difficulty walking, and facial muscle spasms. These symptoms are often preceded by other lesser symptoms, including irritability, aggressiveness, and hallucinations. "

Hmm sounds like every" cannabis consultant" I've talked to. You can pick manganese smokers out of a crowd just looking at them,or listening to them talk.
But Brah... Manganese makes the bud look so good in the bag.. all shiny and sparkly... bag appeal brah!!!!! Got word from the street... Manganese absorbs the power of the moon, and that will increase crystal THC harmonics by 25-30%!!!!!!!
It's the number one thing to consider when making a choice of something you smoke... does it look good in the bag???
Check out my new product Moon Beam Ultra Frost... $750 liter

You can click on a person's name and see when they were last here. Glow hasn't been here since 2019... so probably not gonna get much response.
Yeah bud
when i click on his profile i get This user's profile is not available.
but thank you
But Brah... Manganese makes the bud look so good in the bag.. all shiny and sparkly... bag appeal brah!!!!! Got word from the street... Manganese absorbs the power of the moon, and that will increase crystal THC harmonics by 25-30%!!!!!!!
It's the number one thing to consider when making a choice of something you smoke... does it look good in the bag???
Check out my new product Moon Beam Ultra Frost... $750 liter
chelated manganese made my dick grow twice its size in twentyfour hours
incredible results

Latest posts

Latest posts