What's new

REVEREND EDDY LEPP - Prisoner

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent a letter to Eddy today, I hope he likes getting a letter from a total stranger :D
But I know how much it meant to Babba when he was locked up. Too many of our brothers are in jail, so sad.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I got a letter from Eddy today!

He sounded pretty cheerful in spite of everything...and thanks everyone here for your comments and well wishes.

If you write send an envelope with your return address and a stamp on it for him.

We hear the best way to help Eddy is with small gifts directly to his commissary account at the prison .

Eddy can use these small amounts to pay for phone calls and postage to keep in touch - it means a lot to someone inside.

Eddy says

Much love,
respect all,
Hurt none,
Love one another!

Payaso

Veteran
How to get an inmate some money...

How to get an inmate some money...

Send money orders to:

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Charles Edward Lepp
#90157-011
Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

The deposit must be in the form of a money order made out to the inmate's full committed name and complete eight digit register number. Effective December 1, 2007, all non-postal money orders and non-government checks processed through the National Lockbox will be placed on a 15 day hold. The Bureau of Prisons will return funds that do not have valid inmate information to the sender provided the envelope has an adequate return address. Personal checks and cash cannot be accepted for deposit.

The sender's name and return address must appear on the upper left hand corner of the envelope to ensure that the funds can be returned to the sender in the event that they cannot be posted to the inmate's account. The deposit envelope must not contain any items intended for delivery to the inmate. The Bureau of Prisons shall dispose of all items included with the funds.

In the event funds have been mailed but have not been received in the inmate's account and adequate time has passed for mail service to Des Moines, Iowa, the sender must initiate a tracer with the entity who sold them the money order to resolve any issues.

Western Union Quick Collect Program

Inmates' families and friends may also send inmates funds through Western Union's Quick Collect Program. All funds sent via Western Union's Quick Collect will be posted to the inmate's account within two to four hours, when those funds are sent between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. EST (seven days per week, including holidays). Funds received after 9:00 pm EST will be posted by 7:00 am EST the following morning. Funds sent to an inmate through the Quick Collect Program may be sent via one of the following ways:

1) At an agent location with cash: The inmate's family or friends must complete a Quick Collect Form. Click here to view a sample Quick Collect Form. To find the nearest agent, they may call 1-800-325-6000 or go to www.westernunion.com.

2) By phone using a credit/debit card: The inmate's family or friends may simply call 1-800-634-3422 and press option 2.

3) ONLINE using a credit/debit card: The inmate's family and friends may go to www.westernunion.com and select "Quick Collect".

For each Western Union Quick Collect transaction, the following information must be provided:

1) 90157011 Lepp
Valid Inmate Eight Digit Register Number (entered with no spaces or dashes and immediately followed by Inmate's Last Name)

2) Charles Edward Lepp
Committed Inmate Full Name entered on Attention Line

3) Code City: FBOP, DC

Please note that the inmate's committed name and eight digit register number must be entered correctly. If the sender does not provide the correct information, the transaction cannot be completed. The Code City is always FBOP, DC.

Each transaction is accepted or rejected at the point of sale. The sender has the sole responsibility of sending the funds to the correct inmate. If an incorrect register number and/or name are used and accepted and posted to that inmate, funds may not be returned.

Any questions or concerns regarding Western Union transfers should be directed to Western Union by the sender (general public). Questions or concerns should not be directed to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

For additional information concerning inmate Commissary account deposit procedures, please see the Bureau of Prisons Trust Fund/Warehouse/Laundry Manual (PS 4500.06) or 28 CFR Parts 506 and 540. For information concerning a specific deposit, please contact Federal Bureau of Prisons' staff at 202-307-2712 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wrote the daily show, and Bill Mahr's "real time" as well, hoping to get eddy's story covered by them. It would be nice to get some positive national media attention to him. I am yet to hear back from them. Go figure.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Much love and well wishes to Eddy! May Obama get with the program and pardon you.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Eddy had Balls, because he stood up, and done what he did...he was Legal under State Law, and even the Judge said that it was an injustice to give him 10 years, but under the Federal Law, she had no choice--
Eddy may well be the one who gets this brought to National attention...and let the mainstream public see how unjust the System is--
To say he "got what was coming to him" is just ignorant...unless you agree with the Federal Law--
The ones with no Balls...are the ones who wait for OTHER ppl to take the falls....and live their "Safe" little life-- Fuck that!!:2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
I know I'm gonna catch shit for stating this because of how everyone feels about Mr. Lepp... but I grow tired of hearing about "no one should go to jail for smoking, growing, caring about a plant."
:laughing: after your lil post yesterday about "my neighbor should be glad I didnt rat on him" you drop this.

duzt

Eddy

Eddy

What Eddy did was called not being a cowardly little pussy, some of you should look into that. He is a great person, has only helped people and was punished for it. I hate cowards, and there are a lot in the growing world, Eddy isn't one of them.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I hope they are giving eddy his medicine that could kill him if he dosnt' get his meds, im sure he has no appitite and im sure the food sucks there.... i feel really bad for eddie

if eddie is getting his meds while he is in prison it would be interesting to know if there was a place where we could donate some meds to him while he is there, sounds farfetched but, no one has even said if he is allowed to medicate.....

if i was put in prison they would have to put me in a hospital after 3 days from malnourishment and low blood sugar

Payaso

Veteran
I too wish we could donate some medicine to the reverend and healer himself...but the best we can do for now is to send money DIRECTLY to his commissary account at the prison - see the instructions at the top of the thread...

Don't give anything to anyone claiming they are taking donations for Eddy, unless it's a direct PayPal donation thru his own website eddylepp.com or freeeddylepp.com send it to the prison. He can use it there for stamps and phone calls...;)

Thanks to Good Karma Collective for the 120 + dollars they collected and sent to Eddy!

Respect all, Hurt no one, Love one another; as he says....

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry, what's his 8 digit number to send money ??

also, Im sure we could get him out if thousands camped outside the jail and didn't leave until they released him. I'm sure it would take months but .. were letting them get away with this bullshit

F that bitch also, bad people never get there punishment in this life as I see it..

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
sorry, what's his 8 digit number to send money ??

also, Im sure we could get him out if thousands camped outside the jail and didn't leave until they released him. I'm sure it would take months but .. were letting them get away with this bullshit

F that bitch also, bad people never get there punishment in this life as I see it..

Here it is bro--
CHARLES EDWARD LEPP 90157-011
FCI LOMPOC
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
3600 GUARD ROAD
LOMPOC, CA 93436

I don't think the "Camp Out" would work...they would just arrest ppl for vagrancy...or some other made up charge--:fsu:
But letters to the President, with CC of...California Governor, US Atty Gen...California Atty Gen, Federal Judges, Ron Paul (To make sure he is aware of the situation)...and anybody else you can think of that will help--:1help:

Payaso

Veteran
Prisoner 90157-011 Update

Prisoner 90157-011 Update

The latest news:

Good Karma Collective donated $120 to Eddy Lepp from donations left in a jar by the door. Eddy Received this money by Western Union on Monday this week, and was immediately able to buy phone cards and make some long-needed telephone calls.

DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE FOR EDDY. Send it to him in jail. Several people report being asked for funds for Eddy. Some one person has already collected funds this way, and we hope she forwards them to Eddy ASAP. She knows who she is, and it ain't Eddy's wife.

The struggle continues, with a major concern about what will happen to the Farm and his possessions. Those of us in his "family" will do what we can to keep it together but the evil forces are very strong here...it seems the Feds will take the lower part of the land any day if they have not done so, and foreclosure is imminent for the house.

Pray for Eddy Lepp, he took the rap for about 1800 individuals who could all have faced charges if the contractual evidence had not conveniently disappeared before the trial. Without those contracts he had no defense.

Thanks to Eddy Lepp for the lessons he taught us, I pray he will be set free soon.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are happy to report that we have already collected around $65. again this week for Eddie thanks mostly to a friend of his who came in yesterday. I hope he burns up every dollar! LOL!
We wont forget.
On Oct 10th we will have our first anniversary and will hold our Good Karma Cup Challenge. We are donating 14 grams of premium meds to a raffle to be drawn that day along with glassware donated by the snake lady. All proceeds from the raffle will also go to Eddie. We are accepting donations to add to the prize pool so please donate if you can and we will draw 2 winners at 4:20. Tickets will be $2.00

Payaso

Veteran
Wow that's great news justalilrowdy, we will make sure it gets to him this week!

Eddy called and we had a good long talk, things are going about as well as they could be when inside. He sounds healthy and very determined. To appeal. To fight. To win.

X

xinsanewickedx

i feel for eddy i to have spent time locked down for growing this beautiful plant.much love and good vibes to eddy and his loved ones

Whats up with the censorship?? I know no one wants to hear it but Eddy had this coming seriously that many plants in plain sight of the highway did he really believe he would get away with it?? Also he had far too many plants for me to believe that all of it went to patients. Please don't censor what I have to say!!!!