What's new

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government sp

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Seriously, no doubt invasion of privacy but if they can keep a group of assholes from flying planes into buildings............I just don't know anymore.....

Max Yields

Well at least I can still use the words, FUCK THE FED'S, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, FUCK THEIR BRAINWASH & MANMADE LAWS MADE ONLY TO PERSECUTE & TERRORIZE THE PEOPLE NOT THE TERRORISTS!!!

I understand why some laws are made, but they seem to enforce the laws that attack the people in the most easy & convenient way more than those that actually DO deserve punishment. Man this is some stankin' ass bullshit the powers that be always try to pull. We the people should learn from them, & use their own tactics against them. I know it's not easy though. Where can we start getting some justice & stop their agenda...?
thinking.gif

fuck this I am going to go back to using homing pigeons with notes written in code. Na, but think of all the pork recipes.............yum

R03

This has been around for a long time.
Ofcourse making the whole thing a lot easier with the false sense of security email has.

I believe as far back as I recall it being called "Echelon".

I do not even understand why anyone would feel safe with proxies?

How do you know who owns them, aand that they are not keeping logs? etc?