What's new

Returning to USA from AMSTERDAM...? Experience Customs at its' worst

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
T-type said:
So they didn't look in your butt?

D00d....stop avoiding this question. The only thing that really matters is the reply to the question above...so get on it!
:spank:

new_exam_gloves.jpg

G

I was gonna say..... if thought the was humiliating...... go to County lockup. Check ya real nice.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
No you perverts, no butthole search.... Why do you all want to know so bad....? I am laughing.... It;s all good. That would not be something I would ask someone however, haha.. Who would want to admit it...?

It is all good.

What happenned was that I think I was the only one who got a private consultation. But not the only one checked...
My own damn fault, I made eye contact, when I should have just wqalked out. Then the "Where did you fly from sir..?
And off it went.

I spell it Amerika because that is the ---- aw forget it. I know how to spell, let;s just leave it at that.

I have ended my account after this post....

Please feel free to collectively ignore the objectionable person who lampooned me for what happenned. Let there be some justice.

I bow out, because I talked to a computer genius I know, and he told me that everything is stored on one;s IP address.... Gonna take a break.

I am too good a boy (never been in trouble for anything) and I stay w/in limits, only Medical... ONLY MEDICAL.

The situations on IC can get a bit strange, and some of the wannabe-thuggish CA folks have no SELF_EDITING.... They cannot be trusted sometimes. Basically cowards.

But I appreciate the viewpoints of almost everyone of you peeps. Even those I do not totally agree with. DISCUSSION IS A LOST ART IN AMERIKA. "For-me-or-against-me-thinking" is paramount these days sometimes. That is why this country (some parts of it anyways) SUCK./\

WITH ALL SINCERITY To all of you good peeps. tHOSE i KNOW, AND THOSE i DO NOT. Peace and good luck in all ventures.

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
delete this piece of trash thread please.... someone...

can't believe i just read this garbage and all posts...

G

I second that ^ motion... Anybody have two minutes they could spare? I'd like to have that portion of my life back.

A. Fool

Latest posts

Latest posts