Votes: 3 11.1%
  • west eu

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's my pics for this week. A lot happened in the past week.

picture.php

picture.php

kasvi

This is my first weekly update.
Plant is doing wonderfully. I am so happy.
View Image
It gets fed General hydroponics micro and bloom.
Here is my second weekly update.
Plant is showing sex and it is female!:woohoo:
I topped plant after 3rd node so that I will get 6 tops. Maybe I should have gone one node lower because I dont have lot of space. We will see...
Pefore topping

After topping

My another yogurt cup plant, Auto Northern lights, is almost on top of coco. I can see it peaking under coco. It gets fed General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom too.

Now I am even more happy than last time.:)

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Finally seeing some division, new sets of leaves. I really bungled my timeline. Should have started with clones...

picture.php

Still hand watering for the moment, waiting to plug in the manifold. Using a jumble of nutes I had packed away after my last move. Nutri+, Botanicare Cal-Mag, Floralicious, Bushdoctor Microbe. No consistency whatsoever but everything is nicely green.

picture.php

Sforza

Veteran
My one plant is not looking very good, so I don't want to post a picture of it yet. Maybe it will recover enough to be photo worthy by Saturday, but I don't hold out much hope.

So I am soaking some seeds and came up with three different containers to see which type grows the best plant, all other conditions being the same.

I plan on soaking the seeds overnight and planting them in the containers tomorrow around noon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
The grow store dropped a sample bottle of Roots Organic/Aurora Soul Grow in my bag today. 3-1-1 w/ a lil Cal/Mag. Going to give it a shot with the other schtuff I have laying around, more seeds to pop in the background.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I keep my albums set to private. You have to be "friends" with me on here to see them. So non-members and trolls can't see my pics. I've friended the few guys who want to see my yogi pics , but can't. So if you wanna see them and can't, send me a friend request.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I keep my albums set to private. You have to be "friends" with me on here to see them. So non-members and trolls can't see my pics. I've friended the few guys who want to see my yogi pics , but can't. So if you wanna see them and can't, send me a friend request.

Done and done :tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Nice looking plants. That is what I would like my plants to look like at that stage. Nice and healthy.

Thanks for that, I also have had some plants that were
mighty grim as well, I do my best, but the plants do the
heavy lifting, lol

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The capillary mat is working wonderfully. I gave them some veg nutrients according to the bottle and they just exploded. Blueberry is almost double it's old size. They completely drained the res, so I filled it with bloom nutrients (Lucas 8/16). This section is ready to flip to 12/12, so we should know sex pretty soon.
picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Dude, your seeds crushing it. Were you the one running the burpee mat or was that someone else? Gots to get me one of those.

greengiant4200

Did some topping and lst, plus made a half ass SIP. Flowing soon!

Attachments

• 20170221_201608.jpg
    20170221_201608.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170221_201430.jpg
    20170221_201430.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12

GastroGrower

Clones were finally ready to transplant last night. Everything fits well and I think it'll work (more or less).

I'll veg for a real short period and then toss these girls into flower:

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

i thought that mite be the case,as i could see them.