What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

• sforza

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • dropped cat

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • bugman

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • doubletripleOG

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • west eu

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for Avinish.miles for a cool grow using organic methods.

dang it.... not what i was looking for; lol - my plants didn't even yield over a few grams; i think i composted them
i gotta go thru and compile WHO finished and a pic or 2 of each contestants plans....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sforza:
picture.php

dropped cat:
picture.php

bugman:
picture.php

doubletripleOG:
picture.php

west eu:
picture.php

i THINK that is everyone who finished the challenge - WHO won?

west-eu

i had to be objectif .... i did not vote for me self , so my vote went to Sforza :tiphat:

well done everybody .... it was fun :biggrin:

master kusher

lol your bump worked, I voted for sforza, despite his use of weird looking yogurt containers. (he really did great work on that one in the middle.) I really wish another challenge would spring up (please inform me). lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, voting is over and it's final - Sforza wins this round of the yogurt cup challenge....

stay tuned, peeps - i'd like to start another one asap so we can do some yogi cups OUTSIDE :D always been a dream of mine to grow a tiny plant in a tiny container under the sun
:laughing:

Sforza

Veteran
Thanks to everyone who competed in the contest and to those who voted for my entries. I enjoyed the challenge.

west-eu

Thanks to everyone who competed in the contest and to those who voted for my entries. I enjoyed the challenge.

well done man :tiphat:

this is some seeds i've found in the little Gorilla dubb #3 pollinated by Guerreroberry F1

picture.php

hope it's a girl :biggrin: