Retirement Grow! 26,000 watts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom 35!

Fuck working and paying taxes. Slave till im 75, retire and die 3 years later?

Just so my kids can spend all the money I made and not even think about me while they do it?

Hell no. I wanna drive fast cars and bang 20 year old high class hookers for the next 30 years. Scumbag status!!

26,000 watts.

515 OG Kush Plants!

2 Floors!

dsc03577c.jpg

Bottom floor:

dsc03561l.jpg

dsc03564l.jpg

dsc03563m.jpg

dsc03562v.jpg

dsc03568o.jpg

dsc03567l.jpg

dsc03582.jpg

dsc03583t.jpg

dsc03584e.jpg

Top Floor:
dsc03579s.jpg

dsc03578s.jpg

dsc03581f.jpg

dsc03580s.jpg

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
hell yeah bro ahha I started young so we see what the future holds haha i used to run a little more than that and had a blast doing it lots of work to be done :) keep it pushing

rooted

500+ handwatered ?

wow

can you tell us a bit more....specifically ventilation, a/c, and dehumidifier specs

plants look pretty good man have fun trimming all that!

G

Greyskull

are you counting how long you deliver water to each pot?
curious how you know how much you are delivering with each feed....

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you counting how long you deliver water to each pot?
curious how you know how much you are delivering with each feed....

Nope. To be honest, GreySkull I just water till I think its enough.

At first I used to baby each plant. Find out what it needed, liked, didn`t like...etc.

I was spending 5 hours in there a day.

Now, they all get feed the same nutes whether they like it or not.

Mass production style.

Che

Veteran
You should change your name to LumberJack those some trees you chopping there homie! Best of luck, I'll be following along!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
why don't ya set up some feeders... i like the wand too i used to have one on the side when flushing ones a week plain water and gave them a nice soke... but feeders can help you kill some time that you can spend in your garden or pimping it out and even out the nuts for every plant too, i did all kinds of feeders some worked better than others let me know if your need or want any help brotha looking good... i also grow 34k and was putting 4 plants per 1k on soil my best was 2 1/2 dried per 1k wish you the best I know it can be lonely a bit when you in the forest working for months by yourself.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
are you using water cooled air conditioners? i used to use them and pass it by my pool so i didn't need a water tower, also do you find it better to not use hood for the light? i've never tried it the way you have it but seen it online I love og kush wish i had a cutting.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, i love your style and attitude...

what kind of building are you in there?

are you powering this with a genny or with a local elect service?

good luck man, one good run should get you RIGHT on track... just dont get carried away and try doing this forever... the longer you do it, the more you risk getting caught! get in, get out, re-invest your cash into a legal BIZ... until then, laissez les bons temps roulez

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Dog. I got some inline fans sucking in the COLD Canadian winter air. That keeps me right at whatever temp I want.

The grow is on a flip.

Wayne: Its a garage. 18 feet high.

The next grow will have 1200 plants. 90,000 watts.

johnnyla

Veteran
just wondering why your lights aren't down lower into the the plants or am i seeing things.

killer set up!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Dog. I got some inline fans sucking in the COLD Canadian winter air. That keeps me right at whatever temp I want.

The grow is on a flip.

Wayne: Its a garage. 18 feet high.

The next grow will have 1200 plants. 90,000 watts.

flips are intelligent. so are you running 13k continuously?
i can't wait till the day i have the ability to run high watts... i think ill stick to an underground muffled genny in the country somewhere and connect it to a large gas tank so i can run it continuously... THATS the way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.