What's new

Retardo's Asylum

L

LolaGal

Ride em up! Head em out!

Ride em up! Head em out!

what's up in the asylum!

I need to re up my meds... hahahaha

My Grape Krush is back in veg, clones, and fixin to flip em tomorrow. Yippie!

Also in the Moon Garden fixin to go to flippie land are:
Sourbubble BX 4 Mom B
SSSDH/JH
Cali Orange bud
OJD's Hazelope
MNS Haze "A"
Apophis
White Rhino

Everybody's buds and all are lookin good in the asylum....

(Who put these f#$@*ng buds in the locked med closet again? Must be that new nurse... )

Lola breaks the med closet door again and begins madly puffing...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more pixels for yah RM

grape krush
picture.php

jones krusher
picture.php
:tumbleweed:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up you gals and guys! Thanks for getting the lock off Lola.
I needed my smoke in a big way tonight. :smokeit:
They always make me feel better.:biggrin:
thanks for the pics Uncle and Seismic. That bubble looks super melty.
Unc I dig the pic of the JK from the 25th. The pistils looks so nice!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
wzup in the asylum everything good RM
nice pics u got there unk

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some of RM's gear, the Granniebelle's as he calls them
(F13XxGK) @ 29 days, just before transplant to 1 Gal pots. I like AnnieBelle Krush or AK13, haven't decided yet, but anyway i'm excited as hell with the potential of this X. I've seen what it can do.:canabis: Will be posting the progress here in the Asylum just to make sure everybody stays awake.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about "Sugaree" thats a song Jerry wrote for his daughter Annabelle,I bet RM would like that one,I will be joining you soon,have some tasty RM beans that need some popping!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only ended up with the two fems phill,only got cuts of one,but shes a beauty,one day i will get a hold of a casey cut and try to remake it!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Granniebelles eh Vash? Schweeeeeet!
I am revegging a pretty special specimen from those beans bro...watch for the girl that doesn't stretch a bit when she's flipped, almost BubbaiSH...:biggrin:
RM! Your gear is taking over bro.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
granniebelle just came from Annabelle da mom. Get me a trainwreck dad and we can have tranniebelle!:biggrin:\
I've got a handful of the Jones krusher seeds still.
They were made as a foolish gesture last summer.
I did a "freebie pollination thread" and let people choose the cross I'd make. They chose MVTF x GK and seconded by Casey Jones x GK. I decided to make both and fully knocked up each mom. Unfortunately there wre alot of empty seeds and seeds that take some serious work to pop. Plenty pop just fine though.
At any rate I decided not to send them in so people wouldnt get pissy about germ rates. The MVTF x GK plants I grw from 12/12 smelled and smoke just like the mvtf, she is very dominant.
I'll give em out if people want to play with em!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tranniebelle,snort,yuk yuk,this is the asylum,not stuff!! get those jones crushers to phill!!I had my chance and killed 8 plants,glad to have a strong mom...

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Granniebelles eh Vash? Schweeeeeet!
I am revegging a pretty special specimen from those beans bro...watch for the girl that doesn't stretch a bit when she's flipped, almost BubbaiSH...:biggrin:
RM! Your gear is taking over bro.

When i said "I've seen what it can do", I was talking about that beautiful lady of yours, MP. I can see why you're revegging. I can envision ASYLUM SEEDS in the near future. You heard it here first.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do it for sure that thunderfuck needs out. As always getting it done with class. Peace smoke and respect

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allright I'm going to do another germ test of the Jones Krusher(Casey x GK ) and of the MVTF x GK and see waht happens.
I'll see how many there are as well.
I just got lit on GFFly in the car. Relit the last 1/2 on my way home and it went out but my lips got so damn tasty frm it I had to relight.
Damn thing went halfway down my throat before I coughed it toward the steering whell exiting the highway in traffic. Couldnt see where it went. I thought about it burning the carpet. I thought about how it was tasty and wish it wasnt gone then I see it on the wrist of my jacket still smoldering. I got three more hits!:smokeit:

S

Seismic

Lol, thats awesome that it was just chillin right there on your arm :smokeit: Gffly sounds like a tasty herb for sure. Take care dude:biggrin:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day all, good luck on those germ tests RM, i just requested your F-13f2's freebies hope there is some left and the good crew at the bay hook me up

Bahahaha thats some funny shit RM i hope the GFFly hits me like that
lucky you didn't have an accident but lucky you found the Smoldering roach cant waste it now
Stay safe peace

Latest posts

Latest posts