What's new

Retardo's Asylum

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats good to hear about Arawn,i get worried about folks here,my best wishes to him and all those he loves,you too RM,you will prevail in the end!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha memory card accident again! U been doin that alot lately ;) might wanna put down the pipe lol.....btw what will u be baking? I remember u asked about holiday pies in the "stuff " thread last week...good vibez

I

idoreallytry

apple pie warm applie pie is what RM likes and RM they finally sent me a email it is on the way fookin finally,,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well howdy folks! got a couple pics to freshen it up in here.:pie:
Here's a few Grapefruit Fly shots.
picture.php

picture.php

Oh yeah, here's one of the bars made and eaten recently!:peppermintstick:
Flo and my F13x cut are in the foreground.

picture.php

lets get another look at that F13x:
picture.php

A bud of Chem #4 that escaped the F13 pollen pretty well.:smokeit:
picture.php

RM

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for the update RM...how was the baked goods u made? That bar looks tasty ;) those frosty holiday budshots got me making up a new wish list lol...take care

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were yummy! They got me through a day of the chest cold thats come to visit me. They needed more evaporated milk and chocolate though! Theres still time to bake those holiday treats though, so i'll get another crack at it.:pie:
The goodies were strong but very heavy. i've been using my bubblehash scrap to make the butter and alot of the resin profile is missing. The ones i made had some 43 and 35u bubblehash added for kick. i find most of the goodstuff comes out of the bag cleanly the first run so now I just make butter after I run the scrap once. Less time and effort plus more useable biproduct in the end to enjoy.
RM:xmasnut:

I

idoreallytry

i have never made dry sift but we have the screan on our grinder is it the same concept?,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, i just used my bubblebags in a 5 gallon bucket with everything dry and well crumbled up,in like 2 minutes i had 2 tablespoons of sift so its super quick,but not so pure.... still packs a nice wallop,and all the flavor of the bubblegumbo is there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RM,thanks again for the grape krush f2s,heres krushmamma yesterday
picture.php

even the krushers are coming around,ditching the last weakling today
picture.php

you should be passing peat here soon!!!:thanks:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RM that f13x is looking funktastic. keep bringing it forever peace and smoke.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uncle those JK's are coming around!:peppermintstick:
The momma of yours looks fantastic! She's going to be her own show once you turn those lights down on her.
thanks for the kind words ft100, this f13x is special to me and hope she gets a try by others to really know if she really cuts it. She's been one of the few i ration to the last puff though, cant wait to puff her again. I finished the last puff a few days ago in anticipation of this one finishing.
I threw whitexF13, grom x gk, and f13 f2's into some soil for an early germ test so wish em some luck with me!:xmastree:
RM

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna go 8 gallon and scrog on the seed plant of krushmamma after i get a rack of cuts off her,the other three in flower are looking great,i'll get fresh shots tonite

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3d! great to see you stop in!
Ft100, the f13x is really a name for the seedllot of f13 seeds that had a mystery dad but this is the only one i've kept.
its a cross of F13 and willie's wonder. Its like berry meets lemon for a strange tasty soft but tart flavor/scent. her yield capacity leaves f13 far behind with the Willie wonder genes. finishes rockhard.
f13 was originally mentioned for its breeding qualities in Dj Shorts seed description. not many outcrosses have been posted, 3d has a few, and a couple others but thats mostly whats been shown. The f13x cut gave me renewed faith in f13's abilities. We'll find out more i guess when these F13 outcrosses get out there and ran.
I'm very excited to see them in action.
RM

Latest posts

Latest posts