What's new

Retardo's Asylum

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was one good thing about being a chef,i was never asked to take a pee test,any good chef is addicted to something,most were happy i just smoked pot.
Knockem dead RM,too bad you cant show them the asylum as part of yer resume:laughing:

budrunners

Great thread you got here RM, got my chair pulled up and enjoying the postings going on here. Anyone want to join me in high voltage shock therapy haha. crank it up sparky *zap*pop*zap*

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Man RM I know it's gotta be tough to Knock out the indoor grow But I'm sure the veggies will like your green thumb.But atleast your going to keep the outdoor thing in mind.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck on the interview,bro. I'll be hangin' around when, and if, you ever need anything.

Grizz

Veteran
we have your back RM. hell if it gets to bad I always have a spot for you down SOUTH. I know it would be like kissing your sister to turn your back on the north but hey a man has to do what a man has to do, If you need a good pee test let me know, I can mail you a sure fired proven one, no charge..Hate to even think about you giving up the indoor,THAT SUCKS

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well howadoayouaalladoa tonight?
Thanks all of ya for dropping in, much more company than i get in a month in the physical world!
The F13 pics are fropm a few days ago and since then the male flowers have gotten longer and fatter. none of them are doing the flower drop dance of male failure at this point except my GF Fly male. I thought he would've been pushing stamens and dropping dust by now, oh well. I'll give him some more time, why not.
The good news on the F13 is that even if all three of these males are shooting blanks, i am lucky enough to have one more packet of F13 gizz in the freezer and the three F13's I pollinated a ways back are getting ready to start releasing seeds so I think they will be chopped and hung to dry within a week.
THe outcrosses from the F13 pollen I used are getting closer too. Its getting tedious now as I feel the need to check them each night looking for seeds that are going to fall out and get lost. Each one is precious to me for some reason, dont want to lose any of them!
The Grom hit with GK is the worst of them for it. I had to pollinate it twice as the pollen came in stages so I am pulling fat seeds that are done while seeds all around them are just swellling now. I learned one thing from this though. If you hit a plant with pollen at the very beginning of flower when most of the pistils showing are ones formed during veg at the nodes you can get a few packs of seeds off the plant when its only about 4-5 weeks into flower. The good part is since the seeds are at the nodes they are obvious and easy to remove without squeezing the shaman to get at them.
Remember MR. Whipple you guys? This is to see how old you all are! LOL!
PLEASE, dont squeeze the Charmin! Somehow that turned into "Squeeze the shaman" and is spoken by me every time a friend goes to look at my dried or living flowers and looks like they are going to go in for the horrible bud squeeze density test blunder. I hate it when that happens! keep those crystals where they belong, jeez.:bashhead:

I have spoken with some of you about my winter plans already but havent said anything in forum yet.
This is my last indoor grow here. The day was already coming, but thanks to the booming piss testing business, the failure of the creatine I drank to do its job and my massive thc storage sites(fat ass and ice cream gut) I didnt succeed fooling the screen and subsequently got denied the chance to make half as much $ per hour as I made 12 years ago. Someone went ballistic and the shit hit the fan.

"We all gotta duck,...when the shit hits the fan"
who sang that anyway? wasnt the circle jerks was it?
yup sure enough, it is!

WHen the shit Hits the Fan
In a sluggish economy
Inflation, Recession,
Hits the Land of the Free.
Standing on an employment line.
Blame the government for hard times.
We just get by, however we can.
We all gotta duck when the shit hits the fan.
Ten kids in a Cadillac,
Standing in line for welfare checks.
"Let's all reach off the state."
"Gee the money's really great!"
We just get by, however we can.
We all gotta duck when the shit hits the fan.
Soup lines.
Free loaves of bread.
Five pound blocks of cheese.
Bags of groceries.
Social Security,
Has run out on You and Me.
We do whatever we can,
Gotta duck when the shit hits the fan......

hell I loved these guys when I was a skateboard punk rocker back in the start of the 80's so I'm gonna force a few more of em on ya.

World Up my Ass
i've got the world up my ass and i'm gonna move fast gonna be the first won't be the last i've got the world up my ass society is burning me up take a bite, then spit it out take their rules rip 'em up, tear them down twisted mind, withered brain you know i'll go insane i just tell them to get back when they tell me how to act! i've got the world up my ass.
you know i've got the world up my ass!

Back Against The Wall

you yell out in defiance you're backed up against the wall they're up there clutching their guns, man and it makes you feel small so you can cuss, spit, throw bottles, broken glass but it all ends up with handcuffs on you hands you run around and spray paint graffiti on everybody's wall you think that's bitchen, man? that ain't nothin at all! so you can cuss, spit, throw bottles, broken glass but it ends up with a swift kick to your ass

Wasted

i was so wasted, i was wasted i was so wasted, i was wasted i was a hippie i was a burnout i was a dropout you know i was out of my head i was a surfer i had a skateboard i was so heavy man i lived on the strand i was so wasted i was wasted i was so fucked up i was so screwed up i was so jacked up i couldn't get any higher than that i was so pilled up i was so nebbed out i was so jacked up i was out of my head i was so wasted i was wasted.

OK, frustration released.
So the filthy drug testing industry thats in cahoots with the government control machine and the insurance companies broke the last straw.
I managed to get the ok to finish up thankfully, but thats where it ends.
In good news I just got a call and have another interview set up for another piece of shit job.:woohoo:
I also managed to get a brand new panel after much searching for 1/5 of the retail cost. It was very easy to install and it looks like a brand new machine now!:woohoo:(this woohoo isnt sarcastic!)
Hopefully a door will open and i will find a way to keep my thumb green all winter. maybe its back to hydro-organic spinach, tomatoes and herbs for me. I rely on my time under the lights to avoid S.A.D. symptoms during the winter. I'm going to plead my case for keeping my smallest tent as my xmas present if the job comes and the stress drops. its a longshot though.
WHoever gets some of the beans being made right now, I would really appreciate some pics posted here as they grow so I may live vicariously through you, I dont plan to leave the forum as I think of many of you as my friends.
I may go into another pic posting frenzy during this last hurrah, so you've been warned! Please bear with me if it becomes overkill!

Damn, I feel downright misty and emotional now!
I love you guys
RM

S

Seismic

Don't worry bro, whether your growing organic dank, or organic tomatoes, if you post some pics of it, you will still have me interested dude:joint: Best of luck with the other interview, just got to look at it as a opportunity to be able to continue doing what you love, though on a smaller scale, instead of an opportunity to make crappy pay. Take care bro, and know you can hit me up whenever:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro!

Bro!

the circle always moves to where it needs to be,the circle will bring you back when its time,and your circle of friends will be here to welcome you back,your beans will always have an honored place in the kitchen,and anything i have is yours for the asking:grouphug: you held out your hand to me and i will honor that by doing the same.I'm pleased to call you friend.
picture.php

aw now the unc is gettin misty

I

idoreallytry

hey guys u all got ur jackets tightened up for the night,,,RM about to go deliver some babies, scary thought BTW, lets all light a bong bowl joint and thank god for cool mofo's lilke all us lol,,,even u Josey damn southerner,,,peace and hairgrease

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the support guys, really! I shouldnt be surprised to get emotional.
They have been my focus and companions for so damn long, its like a forced seperation between lovers. I shut down a year ago for a few months and it was really hard at first. I kept going to where they usually were and then thinking "what am I doing in here?" After awhile I realized I had time for alot of other things I love but hadnt been due to the daily garden tasks.
There will be a sunny side. I am so glad I found IC when I did. I think I have grown and smoked at least 4o different types since coming here 2 years ago.
Talk about being in candyland! Fortunately I have been making seeds and will have a nice vault to stash away until its time. I wont go without, I'll find a way. I am going to go johnny hempseed all over next spring. I'll do some hole digging and putting in vegging plants to start but I also want to plant a 1/2 dozen plots at least by just turning the soil, amending a bit and planting about 100 or so per spot and just see what comes of it. They dont come up or get stolen or destroyed, not much loss really. Some seeds I made and some shoveling time. If some do make it I will have some bubble to make in the fall! Best case scenario is if some males survive and pollinate the ladies. Some seed will fall on its own and I would leave some standing to make sure they hit the ground. If it goes like that, I have patches of dank ditchweed until the ww2 hemp genes floating on the wind dumb em down. It might work the amount of plants I see even in town along the highways that were from seed thrown out a car window makes me believe it can. Well I got some seed scouting to do before dark. I'll tryto bring the camera in.:yeahthats
RM

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
god damn war on drugs n reagen
i wish you the best and hope the other half cools up n lets u be! after all being this deep into a hobby n taking it away is recipe for misery! and buying pot expences dont help circumstances and lack of pot doesnt help mood, but hopefully will increase chance of getting hired. u better grow some veggies or something to stay busy tending something. u got all that love to give!
looking forward to the return RM

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea sorry to hear about the failed DT and the whole situation.....There is some synthetic urine out there that works great though incase u ever need to pass another one its called quick fix from urineluck.com. I've used it at least 4-5 times and have recommended it to friends who had success with it as well.

I know what u mean about goin to the spot where u once had them lol its only natural. I had to give it up for some years and everytime i passed by where i used to have them i would stop to think about it ;) I dont have much but if u ever need anyting down the road just let me know and ill help ya out anyway i can RM....til then im gona watch your lovely ladies get da pregs..Good vibez

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys u all got ur jackets tightened up for the night,,,RM about to go deliver some babies, scary thought BTW, lets all light a bong bowl joint and thank god for cool mofo's lilke all us lol,,,even u Josey damn southerner,,,peace and hairgrease
somehow the though of joesy near anything that could be called a baby is way scarier than RM in a mask delivering seeds

Croissant

hey retardo
i got a question for you about grom...

So I recently started wearing deodorant again and it hit me...
I once tried a batch of Romulan up in Arcata 5 years back that was superior to any other romulan I tried which was 5 other batches that was each different. The superior romulan had the smell and flavor of old spice "original" deodoant stick and spruce. The smell of the deodorant freshly applied, as the sweet fruity flowery smell turns into a more spicey smell as time goes on. Does Grom smell/taste like Old Spice "original" deodorant stick and spruce?

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, It smells like grape jelly!
Why would me delivering a baby be so weird? Been there! One baby is alot harder than a handful of beanie babies!:party::gaga::party:
back soon!
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey well hello I'm double posting! :wave::sasmokin:
Who? The red guy? Thats just B making sure things go as they will.
Sure of course I wanted J Dog on my team but if ya didnt hear, God's away on business.
picture.php

Here's a teeny little girl thats looking like she has some teeth to her.
Sour Bubble DMT cut:
picture.php

picture.php

Hold on time for a umm commerial break, <first take care of head>
picture.php

Allright these next pics are brought to you by Tarrlytons.

Seismic heres a pic of the ECSD as ya requested. Dont think I treated her very well, but she's densing up even with the pistil diebavk.

picture.php

Uncle, heres the Jones Krusher you asked for. She's still small but she has actually almost doubled in heigth I think. She smells of the grape at times and of the sweet and sour slightly green lifesaver the casey has. Smells nice. Her trichs are very large too. Should be some fat trichs! I tried to get a shot but my hands were shaky.:abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

Before any more ladies lets get some stud action!:yoinks:
F13 #1 male. now comes complete with virile pollen!
:party:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:headbange:party::jump:
You bet I'm happy! Dont even get me started!
Hell as long as I showed a male I should also throw in a girl and make it balanced.

F13 girls fresh from seed:
picture.php

I'd put up a pic of the other F13s from earlier that were getting purple but I done killed em all. They got all knocked up and i tried to get over it but after 30-40 days I'd had enough!:yoinks::sasmokin:
if your mother calls, tell her....
SATAN SATAN SATAN!!!:rolleyes:
:biglaugh:
F13 x F13:
picture.php

I'ma stop here in case I got logged out.
RM

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice work RM....those look like some nice healthy baby beans lol. What does the f13 smoke like? ive never had it before. peace

Latest posts

Latest posts