What's new

Retardo's Asylum

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice RM,scrape any smoking residue out of inside of squash bong bake and use for soup. Did you use gk#4 for mom on jones krusher?man i am sooo excited about gk and jkthink i have a fem that looks a lot like your gk#4 i believe.whats Grom? ARAWN ,miss yah bro,come home soon

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn RM you stay busy!

the 3 photos are from 3 different plants. i dont know what happened with the 4th shot. the first one is definitely more chunky then the others. i think they just finished their 6th week or thereabouts. all 4 have leaves that have purpled and they are starting to smell wonderful!

keep coming with those hits bro!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot.. hopefully arawn makes it back in time to show us photos from his new grow... ;)

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I want to be like you when I grow up, RM. LOVELY shots, my friend.:kewlpics:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RM i think this was the 4th shot.. dunno but i dont think it is one i already posted...

bkgk

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

wow guys the kids all look nice,,,us crazies can sure grow,,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no kidding ido,these guys are artist,thankfully the asylum is well supplied with art supplies,i feel like a finger painter next to you guys!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Phil...you got that BKGK looking slammmmmin'! I think you got some magic in these beans RM...

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!:yoinks:
here's the rest of the update!
White:
picture.php

MVTF x GK in flower, kinda!:

picture.php

Sour Bubble DMT:

picture.php

SfV BX:
picture.php

Flo getting ready for f13:
picture.php

Grom, well pollinated with GK:
picture.php

MKGK lollipop!:
picture.php

F13 again, cuz I love her so much!:
picture.php

Afgooey all GnocKed up with GK:
picture.php

chem #4, yup GK sweet talked her too!
picture.php

Bubba lightly seasoned with GK:
picture.php

I took this side shot, remin ded me of the bkgk structure, hope she fills in for ya Phillthy!
picture.php

Last a shot of B's C99 (smells of pineapple:)
picture.php

Time for me to head back out into the cold, have a great night out there!
picture.php

he he!
RM:smoke:

S

Seismic

Looking great bro, looks like you are going to have one hell of seed stock to be sorting through. I'm sure there are all sorts of gems waiting to be found. Afgooey shot looks great, and I love how the chem4 looks. Take care bro:joint:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Props to u RM....u got alot goin on and make it seem so easy! All of them crosses look like some serious dank....keep up the great work man. One day i will be lucky enuff to grow some of your gear out :joint: good vibez

mxpx

god damn dude!!! what a lovely selection... i shouldnt have took such a long break, i would of been hounding you for alot of this stuff, haha... ill hit you up later bro, i got a lot of reading to do on this thread

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants RM! Looks like the Grape Krush fairy was busy spreading her pollen!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RM..busy boy you are. Looks great.. and some outstanding new crosses you are making. Looking forward to seeing those! DD