What's new

Retardo's Asylum

I

idoreallytry

hope it works out for yo brother,,i know i am happy with my latest results,,,peace

L

luaith

heres a few shots of Retardo's MKGK..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

take it easy...:joint:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up ya crazy freaks? I'm just rockin back and forth on my chair in my room mumbling, here trying to get at the itch i cant reach cuz of this jacket. peewee herman is in the next room. he just keeps saying hamburger.
Somebody scratch my balls! a lil cheech and chong wrongness.

how bout a few pics on this cool summer day?
casey getting closer:

picture.php

picture.php

Here's grom about 3 weeks in. pistils are starting to multiply, its almost time to knock up this girl for some added grapieness in the offspring, lets hope it works!
picture.php

here's one of my F13x finds seen here before, she's got me worked up, f13 buzzz and scent on her, willie sweetness and yield power. She was rock hard by day 45, this is about day 53?
I'm so impressed by her, it makes me think the F13x seeds are worth the sift for sure! i'm asking for folks opinion as to whether i should send the remainder of the f13x seeds in for freebies. Any opinions?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One more thing for kicks. Due to a real bummer of a setback for me, rather than throw in the towel, i am pressing on with my effortts. What ya want context too? geez! my straightjackets too tight, there's a seed in this bowl, man thats an asylum for ya!
picture.php

Man wha tis that stuff? It looks saweeeet!

picture.php

Dj short ya say? uh huh!

picture.php

Yup! Dj shorts F13 no less.
picture.php

One was crushed in the package, two were lost when i knocked over the pots they were in. i found them and put em back in but no love so far.
7/9 have seed leaves, good health and are about an inch tall maybe 5 days after soaking?
All i really want is an F13 male. Its like a bad relationship. First male was sterile, second male was mislabeled and i just went to flower him to see it was a her. now i begin the hunt again. Iwont be making a thread for this, there are lots of F13 grows starting on Dj's forum as it is, plus purce's F13 bible says it all just about. Much respect purce! Where are the virile f13 males, why do people always kill their males?
When i want one so bad!:whip:
:laughing:

regarding that F13 bible, here are two girls found in there. A flo based F13 that stretches like crazy and a BB leaning one that is about a week behind the flo based one. much respect, they are very sweet girls so far!
picture.php

BB leaning F13:
picture.php

A trip down F13 dreams past. long before I found that cut I'm doting on of F13x from seed, rez was modding DJ's forum for awhile. this is a pick of their kids hanging out. F13 and Willie wonder living in harmony.

Another memory:

I love you F13. If you cant be my soulmate at least forever be my bowlmate! What ya never saw someone in love?

All for now peeps. enjoy the pics, stay for the comfy padded rooms.
RM

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mop and bucket please to cleanup my puddle off drool
Thanks for sharing RM they look killer

I

idoreallytry

i found the one hard spot in my padded wall and have been banging my head off it for the last couple of days lol,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uggh, sorry. One moment please.

'Nurse Lola? Please increase this patients dosage immediatley.
Yes, thats right, a three foot vape bag of BHO, 0.5 grams to start."
:abduct:
We'll get ya over it! At least you nipped it in the bud before things got crazy in there, well handled too.:respect:
And the same to you Luaith and shaun.
no, that doesnt mean you need the same dose as Ido got, he is grieving.
Well, I do have the key to the medicine cabinet.:chin:
Ok, I got ya yer meds, now y'all chillax and enjoy this fine sunday afternoon!
RxM:kos:

L

luaith

the mkgk..is liking the diet i have them on..
picture.php

picture.php

ya cant go wrong with age old organics...:joint:

I

idoreallytry

Thx RM an increase in meds is just what i need,,, i was very excites to be able to say i had some very rare very elite pot but now i will not for awhile,,,
this whole situation has got me to want to take my flowerroom out of the room witht teh AC,,i mean who's to say hypothetically speaking that my neighbor had a crystal in here window and everyday at exactly 315 - 325 the sun hit this crystal and reflected light thru my AC jst right and caused those girls to herm,,, i mean i am really beating my head off the wallswell i hope everyone else gets the right meds i know i am lacking,,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
dont worry U'r self brutha......schithappens...to EVERBODY........
I bet even REZ has had a hermi or two... in he'z dayz it goez w/ the territory......part of the game W/ U play w/ polyhybrid plantz......itz ok.....
I know dam well it suxz and cutz into U'r smoke......after all itz about budz not beanz.......U can buy more beanz.......but buying budz sux'z......
I'd focus on some heavy BUD production to build up a stock o' jars way back in the closet...........i alwayz feel safer w/ a backUP of budz.......

sound to me like it wayz the strain......not the enviroment........
I'm sure by now U have double /tripple checked EVERYTHANG.......so let it go......it was'nt meant to be.............

sounds to me like itz time to crack sum NEW beanz........

and besides......I bet U'r pot iz already better than most of those yocallz anyway.......:2cents:

I

idoreallytry

thx man yeah i know it won't get me down i still have herijuana x jack 33, 2 Williams wonder phenos, ak47 x sd, sd kush x sd, pure kush, bubba kush, mvtf, kc jones, c4 x c99, 2 Grape krush, f-13, and 2 ssh and i have og kush x g-13 haze in veg going to transplant to coco tonight and they will take the place of the herijuana x jack33 when i harvest them tuesday so yeah i have a lot to look forward too,,,thx for the kind words bro,,,peace

Grand Funk

Looks F'n insane in here at times RM. I need a little time in a padded room I do think. Who'z got the Thorazine? Hey luaith....ya got any to spare?

I

idoreallytry

yeah RM the GK4 cut and F13 started budding already so i didn't get cuts from them lol,,,what a tool i am,,peace

L

luaith

Looks F'n insane in here at times RM. I need a little time in a padded room I do think. Who'z got the Thorazine? Hey luaith....ya got any to spare?
i sell my thorazine/prolixen meds to the sheeple...they take the pill and everything is fine...god forbid people think and feel for themselves..just take the pill and everything will be fine..here wash it down with some kool-aid...OHH-YEAH!
just take the pill and everything will be fine...rub some dirt on it...

had the youngins out for a watering...
a few more inches and they will be ready for the flip..
MKGK....
picture.php

take it easy...:joint: