What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Restasis chick gives me the creeps!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

FLO creeps me out big time.......
image_7680151.jpg

(damn, is that the Restasis chick she's talking to?)

B

BOSCO

Damm I'd knock boots with Flo.....big eyes and a nursey outfit, my type of chick......hom nom nom

ddrew

Veteran
You know Flo's a freak, I'd do her for sure.

But not that creepy restasis chick.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I just got a text from someone with Flo in the picture....and next to her is the lower half of a naked dude with a huge boner in her face. The text says "OMG, Discount!!!" Lol...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
little funny story...

i remember the commercial she says "studies haven't been done with herpes infection of the eye".....

my boy is a eye glass store manager and i asked him if and how you can get herpes in the eye.....

he said two weeks ago they had a 18 year old girl getting glasses, she had herpes of the eye. one of my boy's assistants asked her how she got the infection.......

she said "money shot!" apparently she has had it since she was 14.... lmfao!

but ya, id ruin flo and the restasis chick.....

B

BOSCO

I reckon Flo is Kari Byrons older sister with the funny eyes :)

Attachments

• 125_kari01.jpg
    125_kari01.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5

Dethclock

Kinda off topic,but did anyone else notice Flo in "The Heartbreak Kid" w/Ben Stiller?BTW,I'd hit Flo,the Restasis chick & that Katherine Lee!