What's new

Ressuerction, The Spirit of life, landrace,hybrids, and polys.

AlphaGardens

Been in this game (breeding) for over 20 years with dogs and plants. For last few years ive started the ressurection game..
I sourced this Collection from a 70 plus year old fella str8 out of prison. And gathered seeds from 1976 to 1996. In film roles. Labled. Stored in his 90 year old mothers house all these years.
Reproduction has alredy been a succsess.

AlphaGardens

1987 "mountain Skunk" (skunk used as slang for killer pot in applachia)
Smells like Raid/ant killer. Looks like 12 week flowering.
Seeds are legit from 87.
Screenshot_20240118_210655_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240118_210521_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240118_210715_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240120_202044_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20240120_202044_Messages.jpg

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Great work, preservation of old genetics is crucial... I'm curious to know what method you are using to get those old seeds to germinate?

CannaZen

his mother kept his seeds all that time and I presume he hadn't wanted them after getting out. Hmm. I had some old seeds from the 90s but they were not viable.

AlphaGardens

his mother kept his seeds all that time and I presume he hadn't wanted them after getting out. Hmm. I had some old seeds from the 90s but they were not viable.
He wanted to pass them to his son, i tried to interfear with that plan lol.. and he seen i was very original in my ways, him being str8 outta prison, he let me borrow one box!!!!!! Of his collection for a cpl months! to pick what i wanted out.. and i still have regrets of things i DID NOT GRAB AT THE TIME!!... Luke a true origonal batch of NL 5 haze.

Reactions: Rgd

CannaZen

He wanted to pass them to his son, i tried to interfear with that plan lol.. and he seen i was very original in my ways, him being str8 outta prison, he let me borrow one box!!!!!! Of his collection for a cpl months! to pick what i wanted out.. and i still have regrets of things i DID NOT GRAB AT THE TIME!!... Luke a true origonal batch of NL 5 haze.
alright. sorry about my demeanor i just thought, how pots been for me, that after getting out of prison having been there for that long that i'd want to be doing it. but its really popular i mean look at the ads. for health. well, it is nice (to pop old seeds) but there is a balance in lives i've come to feel.

AlphaGardens

alright. sorry about my demeanor i just thought, how pots been for me, that after getting out of prison having been there for that long that i'd want to be doing it. but its really popular i mean look at the ads. for health. well, it is nice (to pop old seeds) but there is a balance in lives i've come to feel.
Not sure what u mean.. Ive done my whole life in and out. With bad crimes in my past..violent crimes. 20 year minimums ive looked at...but this fella just got out when he was in his early 70s. Lol so he was a true OG.