What's new

Reservoir Seeds' C99 mother clone

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fast, potent, uniquely tasty... did I mention fast?

These shots are at 26 days 12/12. This girl is flowering alongside several other strains, including a bunch of Sour Diesel (from seed), Killer Queens, and Haze hybrids. The C99 is leaps and bounds ahead of the others in flowering progress. While not necessarily a massive yielder, she makes up for it in speed. She is done and DONE at 55 days.

Resin runs thick down all leaves, except for primary fan leaves. I took a shot of the resin heads to show how full and opaque the resin heads are, even as early as 26 days.

The smell is reminiscent of pineapples, but not exactly... it's a really special scent, a memorable scent if you've ever smelled this strain's pineapple pheno before.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
i'm at day 10 on my c99 and she's feeding at double the rate of others in the garden
great work composer-you gonna be at ween in central park in sept?

Grendelkhan

Nice job there CC. You also didn't get that taco thing that the leaves on C99 can sometimes do. How much is amber at 55 days? I usually like about 20 to 30 % before I pull just curious how far along they are at 55 days. Thanks for sharing such great ladies.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job there CC. You also didn't get that taco thing that the leaves on C99 can sometimes do. How much is amber at 55 days? I usually like about 20 to 30 % before I pull just curious how far along they are at 55 days. Thanks for sharing such great ladies.

I don't really know about what percent is amber... I find different strains amber up at different rates so I don't go by that, and therefore don't pay attention.

i'm at day 10 on my c99 and she's feeding at double the rate of others in the garden
great work composer-you gonna be at ween in central park in sept?

I stay as far away from big cities as I can! So no! :)

E

EverLast

Just awesome! :thank you: for the nice pics, can´t wait to see her at the end!

BIGGS

Veteran
great pics mate. which seed company do you think would be the best to go for to get a similar pheno?

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outstanding bro, you always blow my mind with your macros and pics the lighting and speed settings are always spot on
Watchout bro you have some good competition with Dutchgrown now she is learning fast and getting some great pics
Youd better not give her any more tips lol

Your shots are truly inspiring makes me want to spend the money on a good DSLR and lenses

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do always like to see gear being pimped out by you CC, you always do the ladies justice! That and you are always giving us an inside look at some very top of the charts cannabis. I'll be following along as you show us what all those c99 crosses from the Rez factory started with....

dank.Frank

EastBayGrower

Veteran
nice CC!!!!

Great post, she looks like a keeper...

u gotta love those strains that seem to finish in <50days and still pull AA grade bud

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outstanding bro, you always blow my mind with your macros and pics the lighting and speed settings are always spot on
Watchout bro you have some good competition with Dutchgrown now she is learning fast and getting some great pics
Youd better not give her any more tips lol

Your shots are truly inspiring makes me want to spend the money on a good DSLR and lenses

I know! :) Now I have even more competition! And I helped create it! Dammit! :)

great pics mate. which seed company do you think would be the best to go for to get a similar pheno?

Well, Reservoir Seeds uses this exact clone, so I'd say that's a good place tos tart! hehehe Also Mosca Negra uses something similar, so does Dutchgrown Seeds, I believe.

I do always like to see gear being pimped out by you CC, you always do the ladies justice! That and you are always giving us an inside look at some very top of the charts cannabis. I'll be following along as you show us what all those c99 crosses from the Rez factory started with....

dank.Frank

Thanks, Frank. :) I intend to update her progress over the next few weeks, until harvie. :)

The Brothers Grim were definetley on to something. They bred some of the best cannabis I have had the pleasure to grow, Ice princess is my fav of all time. (C99 crossed with White Widdow)

Buddy, she looks absolutely amazing! I am literally counting down the days! ;) Forget it, I cannot wait I am heading over now! All jokes aside she looks phenomenal.....great job. :) MNM