What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Researchers Find Cannabis Now Six Billion Times Stronger than Previous

JKD

Veteran
Very funny.

There was a debate on TV here the other day where opponents used the often quoted 30 x stronger argument - no one called them on it but consider this; If recreational/medical cannabis had the same THC content as hemp at 1% in the 60's (it didn't) it would be averaging 30% now (it isn't). In fact it was around 3-4% average with similar levels to today in prime samples, which means a plant now should be all THC with no stalk or leaf material - pretty much in line with that satirical argument. It doesn't help us at all when people make that argument and no-one calls them on it. I would state that I believe AVERAGE potency is about 4x greater now, with prime potency maybe 1.5x and biological limitations closing in on increasing it further.

doctor? doctor dipstick maybe? 6 billion really? if it was that much better you could power starships with this stuff and being visiting a galaxy far far away as I assume this dude is doing! :D

D

DU420

Six billion times stronger..... I gots to get me some of that shit.... :)

nvthis

"Already by next decade it should be at the point where your getting stoned also makes a hundred thousand versions of you in parallel universes stoned.

Obviously I must be a douche bag sponge in my other parallel me's, cuz them fuckers haven't gotten me high once.. :moon:

Totally depressing...

But... To everyone above me that didn't read it but still took this article seriously? That's funny shit right there. Hell, I'm not even depressed anymore! Guess I'll go smoke myselves out:laughing:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

They must have gotten some of my flowers to get those values.

Buahahahahaha

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts