What's new

rescheduling

armedoldhippy

Veteran
was just reading about this elsewhere. another step on the walk to freedom...it will make research on the plant much simpler, which will undoubtedly lead farther down the path. 38 states with medical, 23 with recreational...and more good news to come, i think. (y)

Reactions: ost

Ringodoggie

Premium user
It will happen when there are enough big companies like Curaleaf, Canopy, Greenthumb, etc. to pay them off. Until then.... why should they? They are waiting for someone to PAY them to do it. Pretty much the way our gov works.

Shouldn't be much longer now. They are just waiting for the pot to grow.

No pun intended. :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the DEA/federal govt is in no position to be "paid off". the federal govt will get more tax money when it happens, but the DEA may well lose some funding once there isn't a "demon weed" for them to "protect" us against. they'll have to concentrate on hard drugs and their even harder smugglers/dealers. much more difficult/dangerous, and a lot fewer chances to pose for hero shots with what they confiscate. it is probably more fun riding around in a helicopter harassing peaceful cannabis farmers versus maybe getting shot at over a million dollar+ heroin, fentanyl or cocaine haul.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
exactly HOW would one go about "paying off" a department of the federal govt? a brown envelope stuffed with c-notes? who would you send it to? what makes one think that EVERYONE there wouldn't have their hands out? and rat you out if THEY didn't get a "tip" for "services rendered"? i'll wait...i'm retired. :unsure::whistling:

Latest posts

Latest posts