What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Tikal x Panama

Tikal x Panama

Mid Flower
picture.php

Final
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wild Crosses

Wild Crosses

Honduras x Honduras cross:

picture.php

Ethiopian cross in mid flower:
picture.php

Wild crosses Pot #1, Ethiopian on the left, Honduras on the right
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Ethiopian

Zamaldelica x Ethiopian

This is a wild cross, and a very unique plant...

Entering Flower
picture.php

Early flower
picture.php

As she developed further, flowers took the arrangement of a Ethiopian, with the calyx stacking ala Zamaldelica:

Final Flowering
picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze

Panama Haze

All girls chopped but for some Panama Haze "freebies" last year plant gave me...three girls out of 4 seeds, this was the first sown(coco):

Last Week:
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Repuk great to see you back man gorgeous sativas, lucky I had enough rep they should introduce super rep I reckon haha.
That Tikal looks right up my ally.
I loved the Honduras as well, hell I love them all great job man.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Tangwena!!! Thanks Sticky Sat! :tiphat:

Everything curing but for these three ladies (Panama Haze "freebie" S1's, three girls out of four seeds :woohoo:) still going:

picture.php

The two smaller ones are three weeks younger. All of them in coco + 100% salts (Hakaphos Basis 4 + Calcinit with SOP & MKP being "modulated" throuout the flowering).

Sadly the moving mixed with the harvesting pushed me a little, had a sushi rolling machine prepared to make some cobs w/o husk but sadly the GTxP dried before I located all the bits I needed....

next indoor crop I'm cobbing for sure!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Initial Smokes

Initial Smokes

Zamaldelica x Kali China is definitely a terpene bomb... I never got to actually sense a mango aftertaste in the palate, which this girl gifts the smoker... Spectacular too Potency, and effect wise: keeps you "in the zone" for 3-4 hours, laser-beam focus, highly motivational.

Tikal x Panama: What a Jar smell! Panamá fizzy/sour lemon with pepper overtones. Needs some curing for effect to unfold.

GTxP :biggrin: devastating... ultra powerful! Malawi density owns you quick... Fizzy panama lemon aroma gets some "livery" and hazey overtones.

Ethiopian cross: Tested the bigger one... nugs are "hairy balls" but don't let the looks deceive you! I expected much less potency! 100% functional, clear, happy, motivational... loving it. Great daytime weed!.

deepwaterdude

Dude, repuk! Lovely, natural, unforced growing. I wish I could finish something outdoors... The honduras crosses have got my attention, big time.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Hazes Update

Panama Hazes Update

Thanks deepwaterdude!!!

Update: girls are doing well, cloudy weather kicked in, with some rains, but still plants get 4+ hours of full sun blast daily.

Really strongs winds here... but girls seem to handle it well.

#1 Seems to be exactly the same purple pheno as her mom that I grew last year:

picture.php

hint hint... purple is coming...
picture.php

picture.php

Lovely and ultrayummy sweet mango catpiss aroma, exactly the same as her mom.

#2 Show different colors while developing, maybe the green haze pheno?

picture.php

No smells so far, also the one less advanced flowering wise from the three.

#3 Seems stouter than the other two, and although has resemblances to the purple pheno, this lady stinks green at close distance, something none of the other two displayed...

picture.php

She's more advanced in flowering than #2 but less than #1.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Sticky Sat! :huggg:

Panama Haze #1 is fattening up and purple is taking over:

picture.php

YukonKronic

Looks great Repuk! I’m really interested in the Zam x Ethiopian effects after cure... Ethiopian is rumoured to have a “standing next to
God” kind of universal attachment vibe and I’ve oft wondered at the potential of such a feeling mixed with the wild euphoric energy and clarity that Zam can sometimes have..,

Please keep us updated!:tiphat::huggg: