What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk indoor (first ACE) run

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
7 weeks after

7 weeks after

Back to grow after a 7 weeks hiatus...!

Girls have been grown in almost "hands free" auto mode while I was out.

Red Sapphire (Malawi/PCK47 x Nepal Jam)

picture.php

Thinking on chopping the colas that are ready... This girl was grown under the Home Made Led (first gen).

Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess

picture.php

Grown under SILs.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
A shame the tag mess... but I´m 90% positive I have two cuts from this same plant (Golden Tiger #3 x Panama) growing outdoors; will take some clones from them to repeat indoors :dance013:

SolarLogos

Back to grow after a 7 weeks hiatus...!

Girls have been grown in almost "hands free" auto mode while I was out.

Red Sapphire (Malawi/PCK47 x Nepal Jam)

View Image

Thinking on chopping the colas that are ready... This girl was grown under the Home Made Led strip (first gen).

View Image

Grown under SILs.
Those are over the top, huge! Then you had to say, "almost hands free." Felt like you reached right through the computer and slapped me in the face with that huge GTxPan cola:biggrin:. I must learn the way of the almost hands free method:tiphat:. Kidding aside, really nice job my friend, REALLY impressive!
Peace, God bless

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@SolarLogos: :tiphat: Ouch, I think I need to rephrase that! hahah

I always automate everything to the maximum, to make sure girls have food when they need it and everything is optimized, but usually have the chance to manually correct and fix things; this time this wasn´t possible, I had my brotha to refill the reservoir, etc but not manual tender every two to three days as I use to.

But clearly the power is in the genetics!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Good news!!!

I have two cuts of the Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess growing outdoors!!

This happened purely by chance... this was a really branchy plant, with one of the branches "spoiling" the training method I used this year (very little time): repotting them crooked to the maximum to ease training.

This particular branch sprouted very low in the main stem and was really tall... So I pruned the branch, cut it in two and just dipped the stems on two pots with 3cm/1", well humid coco at the bottom, and hid these small pots underneath the bigger plants canopy, near the mist maker I use to keep humidity in the (vegging) Shed tent.

And they rooted in no time!

I also messed up tags at repotting time, so wasn´t sure which plants these cuts belonged to... imagine my happiness when realizing this, call me lucky!!!! :dance013:

picture.php

Have preflowers already...

Outdoor thread

kamyo

Veteran
Jesus Christ, those buds are massive. Great job. Always love the thought, planning, and ingenuity that goes into DIY setups. Always something to learn from them.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks kamyo!

Went today thinking on chopping and found this, each foxtail has the thickness of an index finger!

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Chop Time!

Chop Time!

Red Sapphire and Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess hung and drying.

Red Sapphire

Canopy Shot
picture.php

Side Shot
picture.php

Incredible foxtails, the size of a small cob!

Nugs are really thick, compact and hard. Aromas are incredible, some really special spicy overtones.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran

Canopy
picture.php

Side
picture.php

Bud Shot
picture.php

Cuts outdoors develop at a scary pace (Back: Malawi Auto, 90L Pots):
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Conclusion

Conclusion

Spotless grow this time! Not a single bug!!!. :laughing: :woohoo:

Pot weight impresed me, both weighted a lot, 7L pots that weighted like they were full of stones...

I think both

- Less irrigation times (once per day insteads of twice)
- Less N this time, around 15-20% less (calcinit).

Helped with bugs this season.

Almost not using PH- (Nitric acid) at all either, RO water + Salts end up being always within PH 5.6-5.8 w/o requiring PH-

Zamaldelica x Kalichina and Thai x Panama still in flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you saved clones of the amazing Golden Tiger x Panana mother for the outdoor season ;)

Looking forward to follow your progresses with Zamaldelica x Kali China and Thai x Panama,
i'm sure you are going to love both :)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Moved outdoors

Moved outdoors

Three remaining girls have been brought outdoors:

Satori
(Not ACE's), prior to chop:

picture.php

(7L Pot)

Mandala #1
Went from garden shed to ACE indoor, will be chopped tomorrow.

Thai x Panama
I'll bring Thai x Panama outdoors today, will repot it on a 25L pot (for better stability, huge plant on 7L pot, will keep coco) so that she finishes comfortably, she outgrew the 1,2x1,2m tent.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Just tested her, I'm impressed. Really good potency for a barely dried nug…

Smooth smoke and white white ash, definitely keeping EC around 0.7 0.8 avoids the need to flush and produces the highest quality bud.

Cannot imagine how cure will enhance it, though that is unlikely to happen, I'm completely dry so her being this good so early is a blessing!

Effects: 100% feel good, active, comfy, cool...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Mandala #1? Kalichakra?

Mandala #1? Kalichakra?

This girl is getting the axe soon, Could be a Kalichakra, or a Mandala #1, have the hunch of a Kalichakra, though a really different pheno from last time I run her.

Cannot complain, moved her from Garden shed to ACE indoor tent, she owned two lights (SILs + HML) quickly, looks like yield will be good:

Front view: (plant seen on Foreground and background is this same plant):

picture.php

Really happy with SILs/HML penetration, note the lower buds... ^^^

Side view:
picture.php

Bud Detail:
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Kalichakra chopped

Kalichakra chopped

Prior to chop:
picture.php

Bud Detail:
picture.php

Drying still, need to weight afterwards but so far, I think this has been the most yielding plant so far I've grown here... never felt the hanging line so loaded from a single plant!

Lovely Minty/Fennel scent, with hints of mangoish citrics.

Impressively thick colas with huge ovaries, and impressive resistance! not a single bud rot, bugs, premature ageing, nothing, inner buds were totally spotless! (this plant reached 31-33C on its indoor routinely)

Leafiness is for sure my fault due to subpar growing conditions on an indoor in summer...

I like to defoliate my plants with my bare hands prior to drying... finger hash ball this time was two times bigger than usual! :dance013:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Thai x Panama has been moved outdoors, see my Outdoor thread...

Sadly, not much luck cloning the GTxPanamas (my fault).

Don't ask me how, but these grew of one of their rooting pots overnight :bigeye:

picture.php

Thai x Panama has been moved outdoors, see my Outdoor thread...

Sadly, not much luck cloning the GTxPanamas (my fault).

Don't ask me how, but these grew of one of their rooting pots overnight :bigeye:

View Image
In my experience they mean perfect mix of organics and such :) You do know they are just the fungus' flowers, and thy pop up in hours, but all your soil has it growing through and in it...like I said it has always been a sign of healthy soil :)

thanks RuStonedYet!

What puzzles me is that's coco...

You could have picked up the spores anywhere, and then transferred them to your soil mix. GL with your grows :)

btw...one way to keep the mushroom from flowering is to keep the soil a little dryer...there is a point where the entire fungus will go inactive, but it will survive and wait for wetter periods :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts