What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Vegas money line for this week

ScreenHunter_01Dec231831.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
that pic shoulda been her tiddies :D... Man i hope the mannings aka colts have a bad game sunday.. That is crazy they are only favored by 3 pts.. I hope mcfadden runs all over them.. Good luck to you all.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the congrats, Sack. Both our teams are doing much better than last year, and thats all you can really ask for.

I would say the Raiders, with their running game, match up well with the Colts except for the fact that they're 5-0 in their division and 0-5 vs all other AFC teams this year. Which is a weird stat, and if the Chiefs win out the Raiders will be the first team to go unbeaten in their division yet not make the playoffs.

So we already know the Steelers beat the spread against the Panthers, and taking the under was also a good bet. In retrospect, 37.5 as the over/under was a little high, dont u think? I mean, what were the chances that the Panthers, the NFL's worst offense, would score double digit points vs the Steelers at Heinz field? Only their running game is halfway decent but the Steelers are the NFL's best run defense. Of course, hindsight is always 20-20...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
:deadxmas:

Merry Christmas, football (American) fans of Icmag! Enjoy this weekend's games, starting with Cowboys at Cardinals tonite on the NFL Network...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtf? why ever did Dallas go for the PAT instead of the 2 point conversion deep into the third quarter? would have tied the game 21/21 but left them 20/21 instead ~~~~ WTF?!

hey, don't get me wrong I'm glad they lost but christ on a cross that is EXACTLY the time to use the 2 point conversion.

sackoweed

Veteran
What a finish to that game though cowboys vs cardinals... Wow what a game to between da bears and jets.. Man if jason campbell woulda tucked and ran in the 3rd quarter instead of throwing behind his receiver who woulda got tackled right away he would have either scored or got down inside the 5 yd line what a dumbass.. Oh well we gave the mannings all they could handle.. Yea BaboO our teams have done much better than last year.. I hope we can keep gettin better i would love to get a good QB and sure up the defense more, we need some run stoppers.. and get rid of routt and huff they both give up to much back there... Bengals put it on the chargers wow.. Also looks like tebow will be the starter next yr for the donkeys.. Some good games today, cool we get some tuesday night football thanx to the snow.. :D Good Luck to you guys in the playoffs.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sack, do you think Gradkowski would have made that play (running instead of passing)? He seems to be more of a scrambler...
The Raiders kept it close, but the Colt run defense is stiffening up; they held Pocket Hercules to under 60 yards rushing last week, and controlled Oaklands #2 rushing attack. Theyre also running the ball more, each of the last two weeks theyve run more than passed. The Colts might be a dangerous team in the playoffs...

The Raiders should pick up a win at Arrowhead next year, with the Chiefs having wrapped up the division this weekend. That way they'll finish 8-8, their first non-losing season in years. And then it's NFL draft time. The Pats own their first round pick because of the Richard Seymour trade, but other than that they still have all their picks. Should be interesting.

I would also say that maybe Campbell, with another offseason with this team, could be the long-term answer at QB. He seems to be good at play-action passing, which complements this run game very well. That's just my :2cents: ...

Last edited:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
jcsilasttime.jpg

jason's the man for the raiders! :D

tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whodat.jpg

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sackoweed

Veteran
baBaoO
Howzit yea i think gradjkowski probably woulda ran it.. Man that was huge, anyway we competed with the mannings most thought we would get blown out that i talked to.. I ended up watching most the game at best buy right next to a colts fan that was actually cool not talking shit or anything.. while wife shopped and returned shit... I also think with an off season with the offense campbell can mature and become more aware of the WHOLE field instead of just being locked on to his receivers.. I hope we can still maybe pick up a qb and some more defensive playmakers.. Good Luck in the up & coming playoffs.. Muh man D good luck tonight against the hopeless vikes but as we all know anything can happen when the sun shines on a dogs ass.. :D saints will win.. then we get some more fooosball tomorrow night as well when we get to see mvp of the league vick is a stud... But im sure the NFL with its head up Brady's ass will rob Vick of that... peace n pufs..

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Actually, Big D, that SI cover makes me think the current Auburn QB would make a better fit for the Raiders than the ex-Auburn QB (Campbell).
The Raiders would have to trade up to get him but Cam Newton, if he can translate his passing skills to the NFL game, could be a dominant force.
You must be excited about the BCS Championship game; should be a good game.

Vick is deserving of MVP but he missed almost 25% of the season due to injuries, hurting his stats. Plus Brady and his ongoing interception-less streak (and corresponding best record in the AFC) is hard to argue against. But if Vick keeps playing at a high level, an MVP is inevitable for him.

sackoweed

Veteran
I would love to have cam newton aboard the raiders train... And your probably right about brady, and he is doing it with a team that most would not start anywhere else.. :D peace n pufs..

sacKO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lmfmfao!!!

the ESPN commentators were going on about Drew Brees this n' Drew Brees that, Drew Brees career, Drew Brees presence blah fuckin' blah blah blah....... & just when I was gonna scream @ the TV screen "So which one of you motherfuckers is gonna blow Brees after the game???" BANG he throws a perfect pick 6!!!!!!!

2 minutes later the ESPN boys are back to blowing Brees through the mike about how he's got "amnesia" such a pro he's forgotten about that interception when BANG!!! another pick!!!!!!!

timing's everything!

Blueshark

I'll tell you who was the worst....Curt Gowdy all over Kenny Stabler's dick back in the day...
He would be calling the San Diego-Kansas City game and wax poetic about a Raiders player?

Uh Oh...Brees just threw a TD for the lead....

**Go Browns....yeh, I know....

sackoweed

Veteran
wow i wont blow brees but that focker did get amnesia and get right back to work to get the job done... he is legit. pierre thomas had a great game hurt and all.. i have to say noone gets blown all the from new england like brady does.. he is the NFL's poster boy they make rules because of his ass..good game more football tomorrow night too.. woohooo.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You still smarting over the 'tuck rule' game, Sack? I dont blame you.

Indeed, the Saints defense is playing as well as they did last year during their playoff run. They will not be an easy out for anyone...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
(hahahah I hate the way the announcers blow Brian UrLACKer. The most over-rated player in NFL history!)

SAINTS WIN!!!!!!!!! Awesome game! Who Dat?!

Actually, Big D, that SI cover makes me think the current Auburn QB would make a better fit for the Raiders than the ex-Auburn QB (Campbell).
The Raiders would have to trade up to get him but Cam Newton, if he can translate his passing skills to the NFL game, could be a dominant force.
You must be excited about the BCS Championship game; should be a good game.

which ever team gets Cam will be very lucky! I don't see how you could pass him up for Andrew Luck!

I am ready for the championship game..... this time in between is ridiculous! War Eagle!!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

vick.JPG

2 fumbles (1 returned for 6) ~ 1 interception (should have been 4!) from the butter fingered Vikes defense and 6 sacks the Vikings exposed some weaknesses in the Eagles game and cost them a 1st round bye; the Eagles will now have to play 3 games in a 12 or 13 day span depending on final scheduling.......