What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yea and were losing...!! LOL if we get beat by the fish im hanging that new mcyummin guy in the forums invisibleempire.. LOL.. Yea im not down with rotating QB's either no consistency at all doing that.. hey what about those bills they just beat the steelers physically just not on the scoreboard. Even though the bills dropped a TD in the endzone to win the game.. Lots of close games today thus far.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry game for you Sack old bro.......

as a J-E-T-S fan I've no love lost on the dolphins but they sure played tough in the 2nd/3rd/4th quarter. blnt bro.

sackoweed

Veteran
its all good im used to my team playing at this level.. :D but one day we will be back in a big way.. one day... im sure ill be old and gray but one day.. lol... People lookout but the bills are on their way to being a tough and very competitive team... Also now the raiders schedule gets tuuuuufffff!!! some division games coming up ohh lawd.... And right now the chargers are on fire.. they spanked the colts tonite.. chiefs look to be for real.. man and wat about da bears.. lots of teams are doing much better than expected by the so called pro's.. whoever comes thru from AFC i think will have to go thru san diego maybe it will be your jets S4L... D hey minnesota ayy won their first game with new interim coach.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I was surprised at how well the Bears played yesterday; the D contained Vick for the mos part, which I was unsure they could, and Cutler and the O executed very well. If they keep playing like this they can beat anybody; they'll have to, to have a chance against the Pats, Jets and Pack (3 of their last 5 games).

Whats up with the Ray-duhs, Sack? Their offense and run game looked unstoppable in wins vs the Broncos and Seahawks. McFadden yesterday I think had 8 rushes for TWO yards. Whats up with that? Have they had injuries on the O-line? The Bears have shuffled people on the O-line this season but for the most part it's worked out for them.
The Ray-duhs only had 12 rushes total vs 32 passes, which i think does not play to their strengths. They were only down by one score for most of the game too (im looking at the box score) so i dont think they needed to go pass crazy. Whatev. I read that Gradkowski hurt himself again so it'll be Campbell under center next week. He was the QB when they had their best offensive games so maybe he can get that O back on track.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Yeah the bears look really good! The falcons look good too..... it is gonna be a crazy to see who winds up in the playoffs and then in the superbowl. The way I see it, 6 or 7 teams(afc/nfc) have a chance to make it to the superbowl .... its gonna be fun :D

No clear cut favorite...

9812-new_orleans_saints.jpg

Who Dat?!?!

sackoweed

Veteran
yea throwing gradjkowski is now sucked.. It messes with the mojo that was being created with campbell imo.. And no injuries just get out played i guess, i didnt see the game but yea we were always within striking distance till the end when the fish broke it open.. And now it gets tough for us.. :D.. Bears are looking good and doing it quietly.. Wow the colts are no longer scary chargers to them out back to the woodshed and put it on them.. Afc imo that is where you will have to go thru to get to the show.. i keep saying look out for those bills i would not want to play them and need to win to get into the playoffs they are definitely a spoiler team.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the JETS have a tough final 5 to play.......

@New England~ we beat them once & need this game badly to perhaps clinch our division

Miami~ we'll beat them again

@Pittsburgh~ could go either way

@Chicago~ toughest game of the 5

Buffalo~ another in the W column for us.

if we take 3 of 5 including the Pats we're playoff bound w/a bye.

Coincidentally enough the Patriots play all of the above teams w/Green Bay replacing the Pats in the mix.

BSL-77000302201-L.jpg

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
these next 5 games will prove how good the jets are.. Also the jets better not overlook the bills they are a tough scrappy team, they gave the steelers hell and actually should have won that game i think they dropped a TD pass or was it a missed FG? Anyhow i think my team has hit its limit for wins this year... :D a bit of positive to take away looks like were building finally just not stale and inconsistent... nice odds sheet.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah their receiver dropped one in the end zone, hit him so perfectly you'd have to wonder if he were paid to drop it, ball came into his hands over his left shoulder, his hands/fingers were extended like a basket and it was fucking picture perfect except for the drop.......

anyway the bills don't scare me bro, I just wanna get by the Pats w/a win come monday night

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not too worried about the Bills by their play today, 28-7 & not even halfway through the 2nd quarter.......

sackoweed

Veteran
yea i was talking division games.. It dont matter if a team is 0-11 vs a 11-0 team if its a division game its a nail biting, tough just get thru with a win game.. bills otherwise i think suck.. :D nah i believe they are a decent team and are that team that can jump yer shit on any given day. Kinda like the browns this year.. minnesota appears to be playing better without former coach.. hey the lions might pull it off over the bears ott ohhh.. and well any team that has a duet of T.O. and a dickhead with the name ocho cinco your going to suck.. :D Lets see how bad the beating the raiders take is today.. Anyhow talk to you later tonight when i come in to hang my head :D off to texas roadhouse to eat me a big ass NY strip med rare.. :D peace n pufs

sacKO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a VERY exciting 10:00 in the game w/the Colts just now taking the lead on a blocked punt for TD..... 28/27

the Colts offense, defense & special teams stepping up.......

sackoweed

Veteran
RAIDERS WIN!!!!!!!!

Still undefeated in our division... YES!!! :dance013:
cowboys beat the colts.. Noone is afraid of the colts and payton is pitching that ball to the other guy alot now.. Falcons come back to beat tampa bay..
detroit again cant finish a game and continue to only play for about 40 minutes a game.. peace n pufs..

way to go momma miss blu.. go big blue!!!

sacKO

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts