What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Vermonster

NY Giants baby, just clinched the playoffs, and we are looking to make a run at New England to put a stop to that perfect season, so long as Eli passes to the right team that week.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GIANTS
are in!!!!
mission 1, accomplished.
now NE will go undefeated here next week.
no way in hell the giants play starters the whole game.
one half, we go into halftime up, NE wins the game in the second half.
i hope and pray that bellichek gets greedy going for the perfect season and brady breaks a leg late in the 4th quarter.
then bellicheck can have the perfect season and bow out in the second round of the playoffs w/o their wonderboy qb.
that would be karma catching up w/ the cheater.
and karma will catch up w/ everybody at some point.
so we will see how bad he wants 16-0.
i'd rather be healthy for when it counts....the playoffs.
take it from coughlin, mr. bellicheck.
play a 1/2 and let the backups get some game experience.

oh and packers fans, how bad does yesterdays game hurt?
no way you win in dallas on route to the super bowl.
i'd say you had a real shot if it went thru lambeau, now your ****ed.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Packers lucky wins? Not a packers fan, but great defense(except in there losses) is not lucky wins. Its defense saving a average offense at best ass.

Now the cowbays, are the same way Romo overrated buy a long shot, remember last year? In the clutch he hasnt done much yet. But who knows might change this year.

GO TITANS.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Berry_Coughin' said:
PACK PACK PACK (puts on cheese head) Off to Chi...this could be a good one!!!!!

POWER OF CHEESE!!!!!

you damn right, it was a great one. the bears falling off the face of the earth has been cushioned by our season sweep of the (fudge)packers!!!

peace -fb

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
if the redskins and vikings both loose this weekend and the saints win than they can make the playoffs.
just sayin, i think theyre offense is pretty dam cool
peace

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Titans Baby we creeped in the playoffs. Now all we gotta do is stop LT. Wait is that possible. LOL GO TITANS.

PS. BOOOO romo. Go PAckers.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
titans and chargers game is gonna be good. hopefully vince will be able to play.

did anyone watch the vikings vs broncos? not sure if you guys know troy williamson, but he is our #1 receiver. he got way open and was at least 10 yds from the nearest corner and safety. then t-jack threw him a perfect pass and since he tries to catch with his body, it hit him in the face and he dropped the pass. so sad how a former top 10 1st round draft from south carolina can end up to be a joke, even after he spent last summer at the nike facility.

btw, adrian peterson got offensive rookie of the year. go vikes 08!!!

Last edited:
Brett Farve and the Packers have had an amazing ride all year. That ride ends at the NFC championship game in Texas Stadium. Go Cowboys!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't sleep on the G men.
if eli doesnt throw picks, and our ball carrying linebacker b. jacobs gets rolling, we can go far.
jacobs is a beast and if he didnt miss 5-6 games, he wouldve led the league in rushing.
6'5" 265 lbs, runs a 4.4 40 yd dash.
monster of a mack truck.
the old men on the bucs D are gonna get smashed in the mouth sunday.
i just hope seattle wins so the G men can go to dallas to avenge 2 of their losses this year.

their defense also led the league in sacks.
lets be real, they lost to dallas (twice), a #1 seed, New England (by 3), #1 seed, the fudge packers, #2 seed, washington, playoff team and minnesota, 8-8 record.
they didnt lose to any scrub teams.
GIANTS!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did what i said we'd do.
eli looked awesome against the nfc's stingiest defense.
next stop, Big D.
time to rope up some Cowgirls'!!!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i like jacobs, he is really a beast. dude has got to be the biggest back in the league if not one of them.

the playoffs are about to get reallll interesting...

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Jags patriots tonight is gonna be a game to remember. I tihnk jacksonviille can do it. I'm happy for the patriots and their sucess but i hate their style of playing. For me this match is good fundamentals vs throw it deep everytime and im definitly rooting for the jags.
COME ON JAGS!!!!
peace

ndnguy

Grant the next superstar runner gallops for over 200 at Lambeau,best QB who ever lived throws for 3 TD's in GreenBay weather,On to the Super Bowl for The Pack!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts