What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Renting a house in Spain

Ruosk

This isn't entirely cannabis-related, but as Spain is known as a quite smoker friendly country, I thought it might be appropriate to post in this forum.

So, I was looking prices on the Internet and it seems that rental prices for nice looking villas in Malaga are very cheap, found some with private pool, near town / shops and so on, 3 bed 2 bath ones going for like 500-600 euros a month. Would be nice to spend a winter in a bit warmer climate. Anyone familiar with subject / living in Spain care to comment? What to expect, avoid etc when looking for a property to rent there?

Also, is it easy to get some good grade Moroccan hash down there? What are the prices like? :D

H

Hazyfontazy

i think u already know the answer to all the questions u asked ,,go for it !!!

Hello mate, been living in Spain for the last 3 years precisely Valencia area.
Nice climate, cheap (but many times not good) weed and fair prices on all kind of aspects compared to Uk or Italy(where I come from).
Yes renting prices are cheap, the souther the better, depends really what you're looking for.
Good moroccan hash is not going to be a problem in that area...but mind you..people in spain prefer bad stuff at cheap prices so good things aren't that easy to find...but I repeat..malaga is another "port" different from valencia..if you know what I mean..ehehehe

disfruta de España en cuanto vengas!
saludos!