What's new

Rental manager showing house for next possible renter

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
wtf are u kiddin me, im gonna apply next month then....wooohoooo! can ya reccomend the best way of going about that....i know its way different out here an dont know the process fully. if ya could pm me a link or throw it up on here that would be majorly appreciated.

Grass Lands

Veteran
dude I got some of the stinkiest strains out there and had no issues when using this method...went thru the shit 3 times in 5 months due to the place being sold...needless to say I'm looking for a new place...

the new cardboard aroma overpowers all bro...and you can always burn candle or two or fry up some bacon, also the dryer sheets work quite well to mask the smell...million ways to do it my man...

Last edited:
H

huarmiquilla

howdy

a good haircut to the plant will reduce space need to hide. good luck

slow cook food, stew, on low simmer....bacon cook very fast compare to soup or stew or sauce that can simmer all day and smell just as potent.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
lol i did the slow cooker chili the first visit, as for the cardboard imma go with a trashcan an a cardboard box for the next viewing. the hair cut was done on the first visit to reduce smell about a 5 days ago so they will get another cut before they go into the can an boxes.

Gotta luv this community, thanx guys for all ur responses an help.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
wtf are u kiddin me, im gonna apply next month then....wooohoooo! can ya reccomend the best way of going about that....i know its way different out here an dont know the process fully. if ya could pm me a link or throw it up on here that would be majorly appreciated.
:tiphat:
step1
1st thing you will need is a money order 50$ filled out to
nevada state health division

this is a 1 time fee once approved the state sends ya a application 2 months before you expire for free.

addy
4150 technology way, suite 104
carson city nevada.

if your close enough just drive down with money order otherwise mail it certified so they sign for it. be sure to print your name and addy because a case number will be assigned to your name you use for return address.

step2
when your application arrives in mail fill it out and go have your finger prints taken. i used a MMJ consult service in vegas my 1st time, see if ones around your erea he helped w/finger prints and he was a notary theres 4 papers that'll need a notary stamphis cost was 40$ total. if you know how to finger print yourself then do it on the card provided. i was freaked at 1st because card says FBI background check lol fck it is what i said here my prints are . be sure to have medical records makes the process mucho easier. if you fill paper work out yourself you'll need to find a Dr who write recomendations if you use a MMJ consult service they'll most likely have a Dr to refer you to.
at the Dr he costs 250 normally a renew recomendation is only 100. now if the Dr approves ya next step

another money order 150$

and again send certified mail or hand deliver
addy
4150 technology way, suite 104
carson city nevada.
be sure all paper work is filled out properly and send or deliver with the money order.

now ya wait approx 45-60 days for approval once approved they send ya a paper to go to local dmv and have your MMJ ID pic taken.

in nevada you'll have an original copy of dr rec mines in my safe
a copy for wallet
copy for grow
copy for car.

all in all it cost me like 400$ 1st time
2nd time was only 250
100 for DR
150 for state to renew
and will only cost 250 to renew.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
yikes, 45-60 day wait thats harsh. i need to go to a doc for a check up on my arthritis to get my paper trail here......i just hate doctors. Thanx Maj.

yerboyblue

That's not much to hide at all. I wouldn't rely on the cardboard too much for covering up the smell, maybe it works, maybe it won't. Really with that little of plants, you can just get some small garbage bags and put them in the car for an hour when they show the place, like someone already mentioned earlier. That would be the safest bet, the sure thing.

Grass Lands

Veteran
anyone ever leave a pan of bacon grease on the counter after breakfast....aroma lingers all day long...

anyways dude, whatever route you take...I wish you the best of luck my man...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
honestly with the small numbers you have if your cought your likely looking at 1yr probation for the most part.
36 plants would only be probation? nice.....but the arrest would ripple back to my wifes work since were in a small town an she would surely loose her job
an that would suck.

pmed ya with details that cant be typed on here for secueity reasons.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Why yes they are....the tray to the left is 4 Green Dragons in the back of the tray, and 3 Bubba Ho Teps in the front of the tray an a very special Bubba Ho Tep in the cup hangin in the bucket closest.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
100% germ on both of these as i popped 4 each this time, but all ole grandad an malichite nada. Im stoaked at what i got goin here as i already spotted 2 females in the green dragons an im sure the one in the bucket is a fem of the bubbs.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Why yes they are....the tray to the left is 4 Green Dragons in the back of the tray, and 3 Bubba Ho Teps in the front of the tray an a very special Bubba Ho Tep in the cup hangin in the bucket closest.
sweet
green dragon - chem4 {fm} x insane banana kush {m}
baba ho tep - decapation [fm] x insane banana kush

should be some interesting growing