What's new

Remmo's pictures

R

Remmo87

Hey Everyone!

I'm danish and new on this forum. Im here to show my pictures just aswell as seeing everyone elses.
22 years old. I enjoy quite nights of Marijuana smoking and games of Backgammon with my pals.
IMG_0307.jpg

Not to mension a beer or two. ;)
IMG_0166.jpg

Lets have a look inside the closet.
IMG_0300.jpg

An overlook:
newimage4.jpg

Jahwi's Joy:
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Big-Bud (Would be nice as a motherplant :D ):
IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Sensistar x Skunk#1:
NewImage.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Unknown specie (With seeds by mistake, lol. ):
IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Unknown Species:
IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0215_2.jpg

One of our outdoor Hashplants:
IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Bye for now :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Welcome remmo!!!

Nice plants you got going there, especially like the hashplant, def the most compact bud i´we ever seen..lol

good work

icetoker

Matsi

Det ser super lækkert ud. Du kan glæde dig til sensi x sk1...yderst delikat røg :)

Velkommen til :)

R

Remmo87

Velkommen til. Kan du fortælle lidt mere om dit setup?

Yes i can tell more about my setup :)

its a "build in" closet in my room which in, i have rebuilded one of the rooms to a growroom.
Its approximately 60x60x110.
Im running 180W CFL 1200k with 12/12 from Seed.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomming and looking forward getting to know everyone.

K

Kush_Dreams

Nice! That's amazing you get those results with that light.Do you start flowering when the first node appears? What nutes did you use?

R

Remmo87

Nice! That's amazing you get those results with that light.Did you start flowering when the first node appeared? What nutes did you use?

I run a light with 1200k 12/12 hours of light and darkness all the time.
In that way i can allways throw in new plants when some has been harvested.
Im sorry im not aware of what nutes is?

jinxx

Nogen dejlige planter du har.

Nu nævner du i øvrigt Topmax, så jeg tænkte om du ser nogen markante forskelle når du bruger det? Jeg bruger nemlig selv Bio-Bloom og Bio-Grow pt, men har overvejet rigtigt meget at anskaffe mig noget Topmax eller Ripen. Kan dog ikke rigtigt lure, om det er det værd, da jeg er på mit første grow og er max noob.

Får i øvrigt sådan en lyst til gyldne damer og backgammon, når jeg lurer på de billeder. :D

R

Remmo87

Nogen dejlige planter du har.

Nu nævner du i øvrigt Topmax, så jeg tænkte om du ser nogen markante forskelle når du bruger det? Jeg bruger nemlig selv Bio-Bloom og Bio-Grow pt, men har overvejet rigtigt meget at anskaffe mig noget Topmax eller Ripen. Kan dog ikke rigtigt lure, om det er det værd, da jeg er på mit første grow og er max noob.

Får i øvrigt sådan en lyst til gyldne damer og backgammon, når jeg lurer på de billeder. :D

I havent tried anything else than this combo of nutrients, so i wouldnt know :D Its only my second grow. And to be honest im not that precise with the dosis. Ill just give em cirka what they need and thats it. If they show signs of needing ill give em a little more :) Works fine for me and the smoke is fantastic :)

Gyldne damer og backgammon er fanme også en god ting :D
Det kunne jeg ikke undvære. Du er da velkommen til at komme forbi en aften hvor mig og Xpert holder gammon/cannabis maraton ;)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sweet bro, tak for det! Sensistar x Skunk#1 ser yderst lovende ud! lækkert backgammon!

R

Remmo87

sweet bro, tak for det! Sensistar x Skunk#1 ser yderst lovende ud! lækkert backgammon!

Selv tak :)
Im gonna write most of my posts in english since i want people from outside denmark to join aswell if they would :)

Yes its a nice backgammon.
I was out looking for a really nice one but they all costs like 500kr for one.
Then i found the Christiania one... the one i like the most for just 350 in the Nemoland Café..... Thats not too bad :D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so we will do it in english! best happy karma grow wishes and i hope you will update us to the happy end!

jinxx

I havent tried anything else than this combo of nutrients, so i wouldnt know :D Its only my second grow. And to be honest im not that precise with the dosis. Ill just give em cirka what they need and thats it. If they show signs of needing ill give em a little more :) Works fine for me and the smoke is fantastic :)

Gyldne damer og backgammon er fanme også en god ting :D
Det kunne jeg ikke undvære. Du er da velkommen til at komme forbi en aften hvor mig og Xpert holder gammon/cannabis maraton ;)

Guess I'll stick to the trend and type the main stuff in English as well so non-danes can participate.

Anyways I think I'll just buy some Topmax and try it out. My biggest concern is not 100kr for some nutrients, but rather getting the most possible out of the time spent. I might be mean and leave one or two plants out though to see the difference. :wink:

Og jeg ville med glæde kigge forbi, er altid frisk på at hygge med andre rygere, men der er desværre lidt langt fra Jylland. Kunne dog være fedt, hvis nogen af os danske growers kunne finde ud af noget en dag. :D