What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reliable self-catering apartment in Amsterdam for November 16 - 30..?

G

Does any one know of any...? Up to 120E/day, preferably less.... For 2 weeks, weekly discount...?

Thanks in advance.....

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check out nols apartments in harlem above the coffeshops

are you going for the cup

i think its willie wortel apartments harlem

type it in yahoo or google

Last edited:
G

thx ojd...

Yes for the CUp, and then some. I need a vacation away from the attitudes of California... And the end of summer season's toll on the nerves (if any). Europe is just the elixir for me.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well harlem is 15 mins by train from central where all the cup events and competing coffeshops are

if thats to far
check hotel bookings .nl they have apartments also

i will be heading out there also,not judging this year tho
im hoping to bring some of my own

hopefully a few icers head out and we can have a big smoke out

G

yes, me bredren...>!

Is it possible to get back to Haarlem at all hours. ALL hours...?

It would be a nice change to stay there.

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Hi there,

The trains from Amsterdam Centraal to Haarlem stop running at 1.27am and re-start at 4.42am (well, 6.10am really, as the 4.42 takes 1h11m-changes somewhere) (see www.ns.nl), and taxis are very expensive - around 50 Euro for the journey from Amsterdam Centraal to Haarlem!

Last edited:
G

Thx very much for that pertinent info..>! BB -

I need flexibility, so I guess I am gonna look in A'dam.... As I find I am even late for events starting at 3am, during the Cup.. haha, noice......

G

You can find a B&B for the week in Amsterdam. Alot better than going to Haarlem.