What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

chomsky

OK Im sold on Karma gonna try em out... I normally order Fem seeds. Out of 12 regular seeds how many should I germ to assure myself 4 females? (i know there are no guarantee but how many would you germ)?

I just ordered,

12 regular Karma Genetics White OG
12 regular Karma Genetics OG
11 regular Connoisseur Genetics – Cheese Dog
5 regular Super Lemon Haze

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK Im sold on Karma gonna try em out... I normally order Fem seeds. Out of 12 regular seeds how many should I germ to assure myself 4 females? (i know there are no guarantee but how many would you germ)?

I just ordered,

12 regular Karma Genetics White OG
12 regular Karma Genetics OG
11 regular Connoisseur Genetics – Cheese Dog
5 regular Super Lemon Haze

You're in luck!
Karma is working on releasing a few fem lines using his Sour IBL mama. Go check him out a.s.a.p. he needs testers if they're not already chosen.

chomsky

You're in luck!
Karma is working on releasing a few fem lines using his Sour IBL mama. Go check him out a.s.a.p. he needs testers if they're not already chosen.

Thanks, yes I saw that and sent him a message. Haven't heard back. I hope I'm lucky enough, keeping my fingers crossed. I would do a good job for him... (HINT HINT are you seeing this Karma)???

Here's a few pics of my handy work...

Current Grow - Chocolope Kush

Yes, I know I cut this beauty a bit too soon. It would have been even fatter, it needed two more weeks.

idiit

Veteran
Givn this one a bump to see any updates or new gems out there.
i'm just now running some oger kush s1 f2's. will make beans and run for special phenos.

Jesus, this is still going on and it's still wrong.

Josh D = Orgnkid OG = OGers = Ghost OG (if you can actually trace yours back 15 years. If you can't trace it back direct first hand, don't ever call your "Ghost" cut Josh D.

The above mentioned Cutting was first passed online around 2002 by Orgnkid. S1 seeds and hybrids were made and sold between 2002-2006 by Orgnkid and 3C's Seed Companies. THOUSANDS of OG S1's were sold between 2002-2006. That's where the majority of "vintage" OG clones that aren't the Josh D cut came from. Or bagseed from the packs.

SFV OG = OG was never called directly as the clone until Swerve came online in 2005/6. Swerve started the moniker "SFV" OG in relation to an actual cut. There ended up being other "valley og" cuts, but none predated the Josh D. SFV DID NOT COME FIRST. CALM released it also in 2006 and they claimed it was the same at the "Butter" OG.

Hell's Angel OG = OG Clone around 2007 sourced by Wick650 from Orange County Bikers

Face Off OG - Bagseed from late 90's OG Kush pounds. Tharealogkushman foudn the seeds, I popped them and kept the #4. The grower never had a "face off" clone, it was just a name given to that batch. "Face Off" is technically somethign that was popped bagseed from those pounds. The cdub claim that his is the original "face off" is bullshit. Because there never was one, it was just pounds of OG. Not a clone being grown called that.

Poison OG - Bagseed from late 90's OG Kush pounds found and popped by tharealogkushman of source genetics. Bag seed phenotype very sour raid poison funk flavor.

Legend OG = Real one is a clone from CALM at Malibu. Should be a short fat plant, not pure og, most likely. If it's the tall lanky OG looking Legend, it's a clone that was mixed up in a trade bait deal. It's SFV instead of real legend. Has been passed as legend since.

Topanga = Just another renamed OG cut that was popularized at clubs in Socal about 2007/8. Just another OG.

G Cut = "skywalker" og clone from Real NPKali dating to early 2000's in SFV. Probably a renamed Josh D cut.

Skywalker = Same as above or any OG that hit the market in Socal during the release of the new star wars movies.

XXX OG = OG Kush S1 bred by Orgnkid Distributed by CALM at malibu.

Sour Kush = Orgnkid's original release 2003, Soma NYCD x Josh D Cut

Blackberry Bubba Kush = Orgnkid Original release 2003 Black Rhino x Bubba Kush

Loompa's Headband = An OG Kush clone hyped on ********* by Loompa. It's just an OG cut that was sourced in Mckinleyville in 2007. Could be anything, but odds of authenticity predating Josh D are slim none. Dank OG, but it aint Josh D.

Triangle Kush = Clone brought to the online community by Cornbread Ricky in 2006. No mention of TK on the forums predating 2006 other than random posts but no pictures dating back to early 2000's late 90's. Dank OG, but didn't hit the "online scene" until long after the Josh/Orgnkid/Ghost clone and seeds had been online.

Ocean Grown OG = A completely made up bullshit story by John aka paradiseseedsmod and Kailua Kid. They 100% fabricated a story up about "John from Grass Valley" and the Ocean Grown story. Complete bullshit and isn't even worthy of mention beyond getting people stopping to use that name. ppl using Ocean Grown don't realize they are perpetuating one of the most false, blatant lies at branding ever in cannabis.

Abusive OG = OG clone brought online by member Abusive. Claimed it came from Snoop Dogg direct. Was bullshit and most likely an s1 from Original Orgnkid OG s1's. There's evidence to support that claim. Abusive is not very "og" like and lack certain depth and complexity to its flavor. Hardly OG.

Tahoe OG = Another OG name made up by Swerve. There were stories linking OG to tahoe back then, but it wasn't until swerve and his made up stories with UNREGISTRD and the multiple changes of handles (MisterX, etc) that there became an actual "Tahoe OG". shoot, when swerve first came online he didn't even grow og in 2005. he was growing "rainbow kush, garbageville purple kush, and pure kush phenos he traded with Suge nite.

F Cut OG = OG clone brought online about 2007 by an ICmag member, Dankiest OG, that lived near Lake tahoe. Claimed it came to him as just "Kush" some years prior.

Fire OG = Raskal's OG clone that came from the SFV around 2006/7. Well after the Josh D was out and seeds were years since sold of s1s. When I lived in Cali, my buddy petey claimed to have sold the trays to raskals crew around that same time. Could be any OG cut from clone or seed from after 2005.

Big Poppa OG = This shit ain't OG Kush, so people should stop calling it OG.

Crippy = Don't even get em started on this bullshit. STOP CALLING OG CRIPPY!! It just perpetuates another absurd lie.

Floridah, Paris, Perris, etc etc... all just recent branding renames of what are likely the same group of clones found in Josh D s1's or bagseeds, or a copy of the original clone renamed.

Now can you all PLEASE STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AND PUTTING MORE MISINFORMATION OUT THERE THAN THERE ALREADY IS? If you can't read and comprehend correctly please stop perpetuating what ever you thought you read. Just leave it alone. Doing more damage than good. ThaDocta
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7664527

picture.php

subrovka

..for example, I had 9/12 females in my Karma OG pack :dance013::biggrin:

ps. germ them all if your space allows!

pps. just realized the post was 5 month old..sry :coffee:

chomsky

..for example, I had 9/12 females in my Karma OG pack :dance013::biggrin:

ps. germ them all if your space allows!

pps. just realized the post was 5 month old..sry :coffee:

No worries still glad to hear. I haven't popped my regular karma OG Seeds yet. May be my next run? The reason I as is because I want to waste as few seeds as possible. I'm limited to 4 plants because if I ever get caught I'm not wanting a felony. The law where I live is 4 plants. I wish I had the luxury of more orbthe luxury to be able to grow a male plant and get a shit ton of seeds. But I grow 4 at a time and try for max yield!!! And quality of course!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
No worries still glad to hear. I haven't popped my regular karma OG Seeds yet. May be my next run? The reason I as is because I want to waste as few seeds as possible. I'm limited to 4 plants because if I ever get caught I'm not wanting a felony. The law where I live is 4 plants. I wish I had the luxury of more orbthe luxury to be able to grow a male plant and get a shit ton of seeds. But I grow 4 at a time and try for max yield!!! And quality of course!!!

I got the KOG seeds when he first released them(thanks Karma for the heads up, when a certain seed site would have them in stock). They were extremely sensitive to over-watering and didn't need much nutrients. Some killer plants in those seeds.

LVgrow

I've smoked hundreds of different ogs but there is one I can't seem to find. I don't want anything sweet about my og. I'm looking for that one OG that just reeks like no other, smells of light pine, heavy fuel and burnt rubber, just a really offensive smack you in the face type of smell. The smoke taste just like the smell and coats your mouth with a gasoline tire rubber taste that expands in the lungs. It's a darker color OG and the high is really intense. I smoke more than the average person and this messes me up. It almost hits you in waves and first you feel pressure behind the eyes then you feel pressure in your forehead, then it settles to a 3-4 hour day shattering/mind scrambling full body high. Anyone know of an OG that sounds like this? Nothing sweet about her.

phatjay

I've smoked hundreds of different ogs but there is one I can't seem to find. I don't want anything sweet about my og. I'm looking for that one OG that just reeks like no other, smells of light pine, heavy fuel and burnt rubber, just a really offensive smack you in the face type of smell. The smoke taste just like the smell and coats your mouth with a gasoline tire rubber taste that expands in the lungs. It's a darker color OG and the high is really intense. I smoke more than the average person and this messes me up. It almost hits you in waves and first you feel pressure behind the eyes then you feel pressure in your forehead, then it settles to a 3-4 hour day shattering/mind scrambling full body high. Anyone know of an OG that sounds like this? Nothing sweet about her.

I just puffed on some gas that sounds just like that. I do love a good genuine OG.

LVgrow

I just puffed on some gas that sounds just like that. I do love a good genuine OG.

I've been trying to find out what cut it could be. My friend that I got it from said he thought it was called gun smoke OG, Buuuut he never keeps up with names so that's very unreliable. I know it makes stuff like true, sfv, hardcore, Paris,crown, and jet fuel look weak and too fruity and lemony.

I wish I knew the name.

M

maliali

I've been trying to find out what cut it could be. My friend that I got it from said he thought it was called gun smoke OG, Buuuut he never keeps up with names so that's very unreliable. I know it makes stuff like true, sfv, hardcore, Paris,crown, and jet fuel look weak and too fruity and lemony.

I wish I knew the name.

Hy mate im not shure but what u looking is i think OG cross to chem. I have grown also few of OGs and best to my self representation of OGs is Karma old reliese DKush i found there one pheno who is more Skunky,Musky,Deadth Breth OG it is 85% OG 15% chem. It look like clone OG grow very strechy and lanky with dark green og 3 leafs. But it dont have that swet smell like pure OGseeds gani sweetnes i think. And it was the most powerfull high and most powerful taste and smell all OG piney,musky,skunky,earthy,but with Eucalyptus gun powder best Og what i had smoke. If u want OG in seed KARMA 4 SHURE !!

LVgrow

Hy mate im not shure but what u looking is i think OG cross to chem. I have grown also few of OGs and best to my self representation of OGs is Karma old reliese DKush i found there one pheno who is more Skunky,Musky,Deadth Breth OG it is 85% OG 15% chem. It look like clone OG grow very strechy and lanky with dark green og 3 leafs. But it dont have that swet smell like pure OGseeds gani sweetnes i think. And it was the most powerfull high and most powerful taste and smell all OG piney,musky,skunky,earthy,but with Eucalyptus gun powder best Og what i had smoke. If u want OG in seed KARMA 4 SHURE !!

Thank you my friend. This is the starting point I was looking for.:tiphat:

sdd420

Veteran

Sounds like original Diesel aka Daywrecker

I wish I knew the name.

Sounds kinda like Madman OG taste about as gassy n piney as u could ask for not many sweet undertones

YetiOG

Sounds like original Diesel aka Daywrecker

I don't know about that. Daywrecker is a very short plant not very og like at all imo. I've seen the cut in person I can post a pic I have some on my phone... it's not a big one no stretch really you have to get the fucked a long time to get it to yield.

One of my favorite crosses is daywrecker x OGK. A friend still has a cut its in my top 3 favorite tied with yeti and my sour cherry og

biesel

Yea ive have never had a good representation of any og in seed. Grew out Archive Race fuel og which just smelt like haze and lemons a little like jack herer Not OG. Same with DNA Kosher nice tire burning skunk but not og. But if i would go with any its karma headbanger like if you took a nug of 2006 ecsd and a nug of 06 oog and then broke them up to together wow dank

Latest posts

Latest posts