What's new

relentlessly relentless

G

growhigh1233

very nice growhigh! is that the whitepie?

hey man no its a stand out pheno from the fire cookie line..... stayed shorter than the rest hardly any stretch insane resin with a beautiful multi faceted smell profile, intensely pungent cookie dough with a hint of liquorice........the pics are of a seeded plant produces massive seeds, on par with the biggest iv ever seen in fact bluebonic

day wrecker :woohoo:

on the last pic you can see one of the seeds popping out just as the leaf stem enters the flower

Relentless

Veteran
very nice man. sounds a little like cherry cookie. looks beatiful, very unique specimen you have there sir!

G

growhigh1233

very nice man. sounds a little like cherry cookie. looks beatiful, very unique specimen you have there sir!

yeahh shes a great specimen... i see allot of similar characteristics with your cherry cookie........... i cant wait to grow her out full sensi.. the keeper from the white pie line was a great plant to, but got overshadowed by this funky bitch :D

been a few years, n probably thousands of seeds, but i finally have a new indica keeper that has everything

thanks again my man :)

Latest posts

Latest posts