What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reintroducing myself! Been here 20 years.

Pactivist

Hello everyone! I am back! It has been a long time! I am curious if any of my old friends are still around? When I first came in here, we were all OG refugees, and our hobby was still illegal almost everywhere! Just look at us now!! Many live where we are accepted and maybe even welcomed in the community! Some of us (me) unfortunately still live in a prohibited location, but I have hope for 2024! Good to be back! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Glad to see you back @Pactivist
Medical marijuana is allowed here but to get a card you must leave the address where you're growing.. I'm not a fool to trust in authorities, so better be safe (check Subcool end of life in Arizona..)
I have a prescription, but not an authorization to grow.. well, I also have high hopes for 2024, it's being voted the allowance for half dozen plants at home..

Check the Old Farts Thread, may you'll find old school growers there. Have a good staying.

Katrak

Hello everyone! I am back! It has been a long time! I am curious if any of my old friends are still around? When I first came in here, we were all OG refugees, and our hobby was still illegal almost everywhere! Just look at us now!! Many live where we are accepted and maybe even welcomed in the community! Some of us (me) unfortunately still live in a prohibited location, but I have hope for 2024! Good to be back! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!
welcome bk bruv

ru420

Hey Pactivist, I kinda feel like our stories are somewhat the same. I can‘t remember if he was on OG or here but I still remember the amazing pictures he used to post, do you remember BOG? It wasn’t just the pictures either it was the funny commentary he had with the pics.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Back i hear you on the illegal side same from our neck of the woods hopefully one day it will change but for now we just gotta crack on and grow..:tiphat::good::wave:

Pactivist

Hey Pactivist, I kinda feel like our stories are somewhat the same. I can‘t remember if he was on OG or here but I still remember the amazing pictures he used to post, do you remember BOG? It wasn’t just the pictures either it was the funny commentary he had with the pics.
Yes I remember BOG very well! Good to be back!

Latest posts

Latest posts