What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reikox's Workshop 2024

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
There is probably some alcohol in it from the wild yeasts, but most of the fermentation is done with lactic acid bacteria. It would be more like a pickle than a beer. 😁

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Red Poison autos surprised me with how much they have bulked up this week. They are at 9 weeks from germination today. The right plant looks pretty close to done, it's throwing out new pistils as it starts to senesce. I moved it out from under the lights a bit. I rotated the left plant to get more of the side shoots under the light. This one looks like it could use another week or two.
1000004413.jpg

The plants in the Quarantine tent are doing fine at day 30. I clearly got some nice pollination, I am noticing seeds setting and quite a few brown pistils. The heat has been a bit high in the tent, so I lowered the setpoint on my fan to 40% RH. This should both increase airflow and lower heat.
1000004414.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Red Poison autos surprised me with how much they have bulked up this week. They are at 9 weeks from germination today. The right plant looks pretty close to done, it's throwing out new pistils as it starts to senesce. I moved it out from under the lights a bit. I rotated the left plant to get more of the side shoots under the light. This one looks like it could use another week or two.
View attachment 18983335

The plants in the Quarantine tent are doing fine at day 30. I clearly got some nice pollination, I am noticing seeds setting and quite a few brown pistils. The heat has been a bit high in the tent, so I lowered the setpoint on my fan to 40% RH. This should both increase airflow and lower heat.
View attachment 18983336
👍

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I chopped down the right Red Poison last night at day 68. The top cola was pretty chunky, but I did have to cut out a small piece of mold. The left plant is now getting the light to itself for the next week or so. These plants were grown in one gallon pots of coco and perlite. They were fed Jack's 321 from seedling to harvest. The were under a 100W light on a 20/4 cycle. The veg room stays a pretty constant 80°F / 50% RH.
1000004439.jpg

1000004442.jpg