What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reikox's Workshop 2024

LostTribe

Premium user
This is fresh frozen buds made into bubble and dried in the freezer. The fresh frozen buds makes all the difference IME.
I froze most of my last run a week or so ago. Are you freeze drying the bubble prior to press? I have a vac pump and one of those pots with the thick glass tops someone said I could pull a vac and "freeze dry the bubble" in the freezer under vac. I started looking at fuckcombustion.com but its not as easy to find relative info or walkthroughs.

LostTribe

Premium user
I dry my hash on trays in a beer froster at 24°F. It takes about a week, but still sublimates just like a freeze dryer. The vacuum just makes that happen in 24 hours or less.
I appreciate the info. I have just been leaving it out to dry at room temp. I'll try something else.

When I pressed the bubble i only used a 37u bag. Some turned out light color but the last few were dark. I see some using a 25u screen inside a 37u bag. What the purpose of the 25 inside?

LostTribe

Premium user
I feel like it sounds reverse of the bubble bag microns?

Maybe I'll try with the 25u and 37u this week. I have to get some more. Thanks man! Keep it up! You are making the most out of those plants too!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Find something to put under the smaller plant to raise it up to be closer to the bigger plant. Maybe one of your pots upside down seems like it would make up the height difference. 😁
Brilliant!
1000004266.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Got some 25u now to go with 37u.
I double baggedged them, first in a 25 micron screen, then in a 160 micron screen. I press for about three minutes with about a minute of pre-heat on the plates.
Shit I need 160u then?

Some of my rosin is too sticky to remove from the parchment?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The autoflowers are doing well on the top shelf. The right one is getting some nice dark coloring already. I may have to search my freezer for some pollen and dust a couple lower branches.
1000004305.jpg

I had a runaway blumat on the right bed, I pulled about a half gallon out of the tray below the bed. I will have to deal with that tomorrow night.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Red Poison autos in the veg room are very different from each other in growth. The one on the right, grew faster, and looks like it is starting to senesce. The one on the left, grew much slower, and the buds have just now started to form. In the end, I think the one on the left will give a bigger yield, but take significantly longer to finish. I prefer the ones that finish faster, even if the yield is smaller.
1000004351.jpg

I spent a couple of hours cleaning and disinfecting my trays, pots, tags, and domes. They have been piling up for a bit. I also transplanted the fresh clones into fabric pots and culled two Chem91 x OSD plants. I ended up keeping the one that produced the most rosin. Now I only have four moms to maintain, Grass Fire OG, Solo's Stash, Dominion Diesel, and Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub.
1000004352.jpg

I had a runaway Blumat a couple of weeks ago. I identified the faulty sensor and replaced it with a new one last night. I then gave the plants a transition based feed of quillaja, micros, aminos, Bio-Phos, BuildABloom, enzyme elixir, FPE, FFJ, and coconut water.

After cleaning everything in the grow room, I went to the Quarantine tent where I have five plants in solo cups flowering for about three weeks now. I pulled each plant out and dusted them with Chem91xOSD pollen. I'll have F2's as well as a couple other crosses. I gave them about 20 minutes, then sprayed them off and put them back in the tent. I then took a shower and put on clean clothes.
1000004353.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts